2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I have been living under a rock and do not even know what Hill has done. It sounds like I have read enough on here to discern his recent crimes. If there is a video or physical evidence of what I think it is, I am not sure I would even want to see it. I might look a little further into it, but it sounds like Hill is a real messed up human being.

However, AP's situation is a bit different. When you are raised being beaten and spanked and neglected(abuse IMO) and freely admit to your own doings with your own child, it becomes more cyclical in nature and AP had to be taught not to be an asshole. I am not excusing what he did and neither is he(I think). He literally was like "I beat my kid what is wrong? lol I drew blood on his butt, what is wrong? And society had to say "No motherfucker, you are wrong." And I think he got the point. And has taken steps to raise his children better. Again, not excusing AP at all.

But repeat offenders that never learn and never change are destined for where they belong. The pokie or 6 feet in the dirt.

Just my 2 cents there. And again, I am not even sure what Hill did. I just posted the AP pic to remind folks, the NFL gives 2nd chances to pretty much everyone these days.
This was basically his second chance. choking his pregnant g/f in college was strike one

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This guy is scum....and odds are half this board will hope the Bears sign him.

Does KC just like to sign the scum of the Earth or what? Just another reason to root against them I suppose.

Maybe one or 2 people would want to sign Hill from this board. You're full of shit about that

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Looks like Tyreek Hill may not be done in the NFL. Some text messages between Hill and his baby mama have surfaced where she takes all of the blame for what happened to the son. The Chiefs don't plan on cutting Hill at least not until they learn of the punishment. This part I kinda agree with the Chiefs. Why cut a good player only for another team to pick him up after he served his suspension. Chiefs are going with "we either have him or nobody does" strategy.

Text exchange between Hill and his baby mama.

Hill: “Crystal you know I didn’t cause any bruising or harm to [our son.] But for some reason I still may be charged,”

Baby Mama: “I know you didn’t. I did. I hurt [our son.] I’m the one that did it...I was hurt and mad at you so I blamed you for everything.”

https://nypost.com/2019/05/02/tyreek-hill-fights-back-in-letter-childs-mother-is-to-blame/
That looks so fake. Nobody talks like that

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That looks so fake. Nobody talks like that
yeah when I first read that, I was like "who texts like that". It's gotta be fake. I assume baby mama realized if Tyreek goes to jail, she and her son are losing their source of income. So might be better for her to take the blame. But at least make it believable.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
yeah when I first read that, I was like "who texts like that". It's gotta be fake. I assume baby mama realized if Tyreek goes to jail, she and her son are losing their source of income. So might be better for her to take the blame. But at least make it believable.
Tyreek is just digging himself a bigger and bigger hole. Hope he rots for a long long time.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is no defense for either of these parents.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There is no defense for either of these parents.
Sure there is, it's called money. The good ol' American way!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't Peterson just switch his kid? My parents would both be banned from the NFL if that is all it took...

He switched his kid naked and the whip marks wrapped around his legs and involved the child’s genitalia.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:

6a0115709f071f970b0133f27149a6970b.jpe

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Looks like Tyreek Hill may not be done in the NFL. Some text messages between Hill and his baby mama have surfaced where she takes all of the blame for what happened to the son. The Chiefs don't plan on cutting Hill at least not until they learn of the punishment. This part I kinda agree with the Chiefs. Why cut a good player only for another team to pick him up after he served his suspension. Chiefs are going with "we either have him or nobody does" strategy.

Text exchange between Hill and his baby mama.

Hill: “Crystal you know I didn’t cause any bruising or harm to [our son.] But for some reason I still may be charged,”

Baby Mama: “I know you didn’t. I did. I hurt [our son.] I’m the one that did it...I was hurt and mad at you so I blamed you for everything.”

https://nypost.com/2019/05/02/tyreek-hill-fights-back-in-letter-childs-mother-is-to-blame/

Each person can decide for themselves whether that sounds legit, or convenient. But let’s keep in mind that that was text presented by Tyreek Hill’s lawyer, not from any proven text record, call log, or screenshot.

Not saying it definitely is made up or orchestrated, but the lawyer basically wrote this into the letter, so keep that in mind.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anything to the report that the fiance might have Munchausen? That line of thinking would make me think there could be some falsified information here.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Anything to the report that the fiance might have Munchausen? That line of thinking would make me think there could be some falsified information here.
Why do people always do this? Find a reason to try to blame the athletes wife or girlfriend. Idk about her personal health records. Nor should you or anyone else that she doesn't want to of is required to.

But even if so, how is it relevant to the issue at hand?

gilder121

Donator
Liked Posts:
Why do people always do this? Find a reason to try to blame the athletes wife or girlfriend. Idk about her personal health records. Nor should you or anyone else that she doesn't want to of is required to.

You're putting words in my mouth.

The fact that she may have it isn't interesting to me. The thought process that would supposedly lead the prosecutors office to question it is interesting.
Because it's supposedly the prosecutors office that is interested. If it wasn't relevant, it probably wouldn't matter.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
You're putting words in my mouth.

The fact that she may have it isn't interesting to me. The thought process that would supposedly lead the prosecutors office to question it is interesting.

Because it's supposedly the prosecutors office that is interested. If it wasn't relevant, it probably wouldn't matter.
I think the only one reporting that right now, is some rinkydink radio station jockey and a few KC based sports blog reporting on that person's statement.

Anyway, his son had a broken arm. He is on recording, in response to her saying I think he's (hills son) is afraid of him to which Hill responds you should be too bitch.

So, whether he broke this kids arm or not, sure that's up for debate. Whether he's hurting them, I don't see how that could be contested.

gilder121

Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the only one reporting that right now, is some rinkydink radio station jockey and a few KC based sports blog reporting on that person's statement.

Anyway, his son had a broken arm. He is on recording, in response to her saying I think he's (hills son) is afraid of him to which Hill responds you should be too bitch.

So, whether he broke this kids arm or not, sure that's up for debate. Whether he's hurting them, I don't see how that could be contested.
You insinuate that I'm trying to find excuses for Tyreek. That isn't accurate. You can see my post history on abusers like Marshall and Ray McDonald if you want to see the sympathy I have for excuses. I think it's an interesting case unfolding before our eyes and I will continue to be interested as things develop.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
The recording alone would be enough for me to cut this guy.... especially considering his past.

I really don't want to see Hill play again