OT: Whispers Of A Prominent West Coast Player To Be Suspended Next Week For PEDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I caught a part of it on mlb radio. should be a podcast available.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Different from Colon? Well then.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Different from Colon? Well then.

yeah, this is all after melky and colon talk. there are a ton of rumors out there right now on shit. but its an impact player from what people are saying.

Trout
Trumbo
Pujols....left today with injury...hmmmm
Kemp
Hanley Ramirez
Cespedes....sharing with colon?

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you can link the podcast later on and maybe isolate the time of the discussion within. However, with testing being random and better than it used to be these days, I wouldn't be surprised.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you can link the podcast later on and maybe isolate the time of the discussion within. However, with testing being random and better than it used to be these days, I wouldn't be surprised.

I will try to find.

There isnt one player that would shock me including the white sox except maybe konerko.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
What I am surprised though is that they seem to be getting caught for generic testosterone. Seriously, get some HGH or something. Testosterone is so 1970 :D

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What I am surprised though is that they seem to be getting caught for generic testosterone. Seriously, get some HGH or something. Testosterone is so 1970 :D

its synthetic now. Conte believes 50% of players are using. There is the rub on testosterone that lasts 6 hours. problem is you can get tested after a game.

dunn made some comments today saying it seems like they test every homestand.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Must be annoying to have to generate all that pee.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
This shit is starting to get ridiculous. They should just let everyone "cheat" like they used to, or the sport will fall into oblivion when all the players are pissing dirty.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is severely pissing me off and tarnishing my romantic view of the game

:lol:

Spitballs, greenies, pine tar, stealing signs, yada yada. Baseball being a clean sport has about as good a chance of happening as the Cubs winning the World Series this year. Always been that way no matter what the fans or the media choose to think.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:

Spitballs, greenies, pine tar, stealing signs, yada yada. Baseball being a clean sport has about as good a chance of happening as the Cubs winning the World Series this year. Always been that way no matter what the fans or the media choose to think.

Exactly. It's almost to the point to just let it go. If everyone is on some kind of "cheating" the cream will still rise to the top. Just like Bonds, Sosa, McGwire... all those dudes dominated the "steroid era". If most players, as suspected, back then were on something then those guys were still better than everyone else.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
honestly I can't take this. at least pine tar, stealing signs, spitballs and all that crap is visible, we can never be sure about 'roids, and it kills me to think that some of my idols Braun, Mauer, Thome, Konerko, Trout, and others could simply be illusions. honestly baseball has broken my heart with all this steroid usage, i love this game, and the players who play it should show the game and its fans some goddamn respect

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I dont care about "in game" ways to find an advantage such as stealing signs, spit etc. if its from your own body "spit" it shouldnt be an issue, if you can steal a sign to gain advantage I say its part of the actual game. Foreign shit like pine tar, corked bats, or any other substance that is not found on the field of play which i believe only can consist of grass/turf, dirt, paint, rosan bag and in some places "ivy".

IMO you should be able to take anything that you can find at a GNC store. Steroids are against the law, those should be banned. If there is something that helps an illness, it should be noted to the league and than subjected to a hearing of some sort, but guys taking shit and than masking it with hormones (estrogen) to gain a physical advantage that they cant do legally should be banned for a full season.

its quite obvious 50 games isnt enough.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

Spitballs, greenies, pine tar, stealing signs, yada yada. Baseball being a clean sport has about as good a chance of happening as the Cubs winning the World Series any year. Always been that way no matter what the fans or the media choose to think.
fixed

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
honestly I can't take this. at least pine tar, stealing signs, spitballs and all that crap is visible, we can never be sure about 'roids, and it kills me to think that some of my idols Braun, Mauer, Thome, Konerko, Trout, and others could simply be illusions. honestly baseball has broken my heart with all this steroid usage, i love this game, and the players who play it should show the game and its fans some goddamn respect

I hear what you're saying... but I think you are too emotionally invested if you are idolizing these athletes. Don't get me wrong, I did the same as a young kid, but eventually you gotta grow out of that faze and realize these guys aren't worth "idolizing."

Status
Not open for further replies.