Ozzie, Konerko Ok With Sox Not Dealing In August

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
than have fun making the playoffs let alone doing anything in october if we get there. idiots.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i wander if paulie and ozzie have been watching this baltimore series

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
I would of loved a LH RBI bat but I don't want to give up any good youngsters and without that I don't see us getting one. If we do get a LH RBI/HR bat or even a high AVG LH bat I'm not convinced we can win it all and that's my reason why I don't want to give anything up and hurt the future or what we have left of it. JM $.02

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
Of course they're going to say that. What else do you expect them to say? Konerko and Ozzie aren't going to sit there and say "Kenny blew it! We needed a move, this team really sucks! We just so happen to be putting up a battle for first place, but we suck!"

It's Kenny who needs to be blamed for the moves that were not made. It's the manager and teams job to use what they got. This is just confidence building talk.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, but Ozzie wanted this moronic 'rotating' DH when it really isn't.

All I see at DH is Mark "chemistry' Kotsucky out there most of the time.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, but Ozzie wanted this moronic 'rotating' DH when it really isn't.

All I see at DH is Mark "chemistry' Kotsucky out there most of the time.

konerko is backing up ozzies plan, he doesnt want to go against his own manager. but i believe in paulies heart he does feel they can win as is.

ozzie is definetley against getting a bat...period. he said it before the dealine....get me pitching.