CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Uncle Dale has his eyes on Coach Q.

Can they take Seabrookzival with them.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It would be epic if he traded for Hammer and Keith.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Florida tried everything else to be like the hawks, will be nice to see Q go there and find the playoffs, I just do not see Q as an eastern conference coach.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Nashville could win under Qs system also.

Q may benefit by waiting and picking his best roster after playoff frustrations lead to headrollings.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Florida tried everything else to be like the hawks, will be nice to see Q go there and find the playoffs, I just do not see Q as an eastern conference coach.
He's been hired. All Hail Dale, and Q back together again. I think at this point in Q's career Florida is a great location for him. Lot's of clouds for him to yell at.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I know a certain 6.8m guy they can have
Well, If Seabs' wife puts the kybosh on it...I'm fine with them having a 6M LW who's been barely at the same level as Kopecky, much less Hossa on the defensive side of the puck.

...okay, that was cruel and hyperbolic, but seriously, even though Saad was better this year than last, his play defensively has been mediocre at best.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
There was a report after Joe was fired that he apologized to Rocky and maybe McDonuts that he lost the locker room, he could no longer get thru to the team. I think it was just Rocky, pretty sure mcdonuts and bowman are connected at the hip.