People are starting to notice... the packers ain’t all that

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Brett Kollmann is good. Aaron Rodgers is also good. As long as they have him, they have a chance, unfortunately.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Packers aren’t counted out of anything in my eyes.

Monster

Liked Posts:
As far as I’m concerned they are better until you beat em.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
People outside of Chicago still think the Packers are probably going to win the North. A big pocket to the Vikings as well.

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
I'm So sick of Bears fans slurping Aaron Rodgers and the packers!

Have some Dignity!

Fuck the packers.

*cue more slurps*

richb688

Liked Posts:
People outside of Chicago still think the Packers are probably going to win the North. A big pocket to the Vikings as well.

I do not gamble but I saw this on a foot ball site-according to the big betting line on sports line the Bears have the best odds to win the Division around 56 percent-queens 40 percent, Green Bay 20 and the lions 3.In the Green bay forums a lot of worry either the Bears or Queens will win the division.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
I thought the packers sucked buttholes BEFORE it was cool.... :smug:

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

Not up here...most Packer fans think they're done.

I know better though

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Packers are playing good and their schedule is lightning up. We are a improving team but I still see a 3 way fight.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Packers are playing good and their schedule is lightning up. We are a improving team but I still see a 3 way fight.

Careful with the offensive words, some posters here have been struck by lightning.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

Not really....AT Seattle next week, a team who is also playing better and AT Minny the week after that.

Most Packers fans up here are being realists for once...they know the Packers likely have to go 7-1 to make the playoffs and have seen nothing good from their team. Took an act of God for Rodgers to beat the Bears, and their other 2 wins have come from 2 of the worst teams in the league. All the Packers fans I'm friends with would actually rather they lose out....they're all sick of McCarthy.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Fuck the Packers. Fuck them motherfuckers. Bears all the way!!!!

Doesn’t change the fact the packers can still contend.

But with disrespect, fuck the packers!!!!

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears fans have been shit on far too many times by the damn Packers to count them out until it's mathmatically donezo.

Too many individual games where Bears had their asses whooped only to shit the bed. Can't blame CHI fans for playing it safe giving them respect.

Unfort. the majority of Packer fans in my experience are assholes about their history of Bears dominance. Some are not, but enough are that it keeps a hated rivalry going. Hopefully Bears finallly get em back what's due, to start holding our end of the rivalry. And hopefully CHI meatballers don't do the same thing when Bears take their turn.

*note: If my encounters with GB fans were in WI, so be it, but too many bandwagon Cheeseheads in all parts IL & beyond, often never even from/been to WI. Screw that noise. And BTW, most are fat & ugly regardless of upbringing. That is all.

Post bar Packer hate rant over. For now.