Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Cutler nuthhuggers will disappear for a week

I'm no nuthugger but I still believe Jay is the QB that will lead the Bears to a championship. Cutler made a few mistakes today, I'll be the first to admit he wasn't perfect, but if you want to be real it was the coaches, the OL injuries, and the porous secondary that cost the Bears this game. We'll get'em next week.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I'm no nuthugger but I still believe Jay is the QB that will lead the Bears to a championship. Cutler made a few mistakes today, I'll be the first to admit he wasn't perfect, but if you want to be real it was the coaches, the OL injuries, and the porous secondary that cost the Bears this game. We'll get'em next week.

Dude the best case scenario is this team will be competitive for a championship two years from now. Assuming Cutler is the QB like you hope, we would need at least two players other than Porter to step up in the secondary (three if Porter isnt long for the team), an RT who can pass block, and more talent at TE and WR. Then we need depth all over the place because we will have to fight through injuries.

Cutler will not be on this team at that point.

Front seven is nasty. Hicks and Goldman are brutal in the middle. Leonard Floyd can thank them.

Right? It is so nice that we only have to look for depth in our front 7 going forward. I'd like to see a backup DT to help Goldman out and we are pretty much set

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I'm no nuthugger but I still believe Jay is the QB that will lead the Bears to a championship.

LOL

Cutler made a few mistakes today, I'll be the first to admit he wasn't perfect, but if you want to be real it was the coaches, the OL injuries, and the porous secondary that cost the Bears this game. We'll get'em next week.

Im just wondering if there is this computer thingy that automatically spits out "cutler excuses".

Cutler turns the ball over 4 times today and even Cutler is like: "this has to be do it for the guys hanging on my nuts".

And yet...

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm no nuthugger but I still believe Jay is the QB that will lead the Bears to a championship. [/qupte]

LOL

Im just wondering if there is this computer thingy that automatically spits out "cutler excuses".

Cutler turns the ball over 4 times today and even Cutler is like: "this has to be do it for the guys hanging on my nuts".

And yet...

Look how excited you got, you started quoting like The Hawk. I'm glad I could make your day.

Cutler RULES!!!!!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

Right? I mean, the dude can't do it all by himself. Jeez.

Cutler was 1-1 on Hail Mary passes and it's absolute bullshit that Dowell didn't think to call a few more over the course of the game.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Right? I mean, the dude can't do it all by himself. Jeez.

Cutler was 1-1 on Hail Mary passes and it's absolute bullshit that Dowell didn't think to call a few more over the course of the game.

H&H all day.

Howard + Hail Marys = W

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
NO MORE READING, We have a chance at the NFCN title because!!! Cutty's back! Remaining games are cake walks! Yada,Yada, Yada.