Predict Da Bears next free agency moves

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Greg Olsen ring a bell he wast great his first year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yeah he rings a damned bell. Shaheen is no Greg Olsen, and is going into his third year, if he lives that long!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I just don't see Cook coming to Chicago. He seems to play better in good weather and dome stadiums.

He's visiting the Saints so he probably won't leave there without a contract. Those prices he has for Cook and especially Houston are way low though. They'll both get more than that.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
yeah he rings a damned bell. Shaheen is no Greg Olsen, and is going into his third year, if he lives that long!

You obviously not getting the production stats and understanding the possible talent. Olsen best years was away from us even though his beginning is with us. I think the same is possibly as little mug as burton can stay healthy.TE isn’t a position that is mastered overnight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Give me houston resign whitehair draft best player available at corner/safety or RB/TE Oline should only be looked at past 4th round unless we see someone we really love still there

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Trust me, I'd love to get Houston. I just think he is going to get 9 or 10 million a year. I'd rather have Lynch, Bryant and Whitehair locked up. I'd be happy with either scenario though.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He's visiting the Saints so he probably won't leave there without a contract. Those prices he has for Cook and especially Houston are way low though. They'll both get more than that.

Houston has made $72 million in the NFL not including other ways of making money. If I was Houston I'd want to end my career with a bang and a Superbowl ring.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure Pace signs 30+ year olds in FA, though in this case it would be different. We have low amount of draft picks and are in win now mode.

I still think we wait around and see who else we can get on the cheap for 1 year prove it deals.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Trust me, I'd love to get Houston. I just think he is going to get 9 or 10 million a year. I'd rather have Lynch, Bryant and Whitehair locked up. I'd be happy with either scenario though.

Maybe but at a certain point it's not about the money.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm not sure Pace signs 30+ year olds in FA, though in this case it would be different. We have low amount of draft picks and are in win now mode.

I still think we wait around and see who else we can get on the cheap for 1 year prove it deals.

In rebuild mode it's not a good idea but Bears are all in right now you don't splurge on a kick returner like Patterson unless you're making a Superbowl run.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
K- Matt Bryant
Resign- Aaron Lynch
Extend Whitehair

Bears gave Aaron Lynch one year to stay healthy and he had lingering injuries all season and missed time, next season would be worse.

Get rid of these injury prone clowns.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Give me houston resign whitehair draft best player available at corner/safety or RB/TE Oline should only be looked at past 4th round unless we see someone we really love still there

We need S depth if Jackson or HaHa gets hurt but why safety? We have Fuller, Prince, the guy from the Jets, Jevin Toliver, and McManis?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Do you have a list of free agents?

I think i saw Irvin available yesterday I think he could be an interesting situational pass rusher

We also need a kicker and punter

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Do you have a list of free agents?

I think i saw Irvin available yesterday I think he could be an interesting situational pass rusher

We also need a kicker and punter

Bruce Irvin is a massive Falcons fan and took a pay cut to go to Atlanta. I don't see him leaving also he's going to be way out of our price range.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
This is true. I'm curious how Houston would be used. Is he purely a situational pass rusher and spells Mack/Floyd when they need a series off? Like I said, I'd love to have him, but that's a lot of coin to pay for a rotational guy.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Plenty of upside talent out there we could get possibly get on the cheap. Here are a couple names that intrigue me that I would be interested in giving short term prove it deals to:

1. Shane Ray OLB
2. Kelvin Benjamin, WR
3. Mario Edwards, DT
4. Muhammad Wilkers, DT
5. Danny Shelton, DT