My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Of course there will be no McDavids or Kanes in this draft so why not be #1

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Jack Hughes has been putting up better numbers than Kane and Matthews did on the National team. Really it doesn't matter. Hawks need talent anywhere they can find it. The best part is that they have played a cupcake schedule and they are nearly last in the conference. Wait until they see the Jets, Avs, Preds, etc. on a more consistent basis. This is gonna get super ugly. Plus, the trades will start happening making the team even worse in terms of chemistry, etc.

19, 88, 7, 50, and 2. All should be at least offered across the league. No reason to keep any of them at this point. As good as they were during the Cup years, you can tell they are completely checked out right now. Going from playing in a packed building and winning to the cellar in the entire league kills motivation. I wouldn't be surprised to see all of them ask to be moved soon.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Toews did nothing again but go -1, lose more faceoffs than he won AND had one giveaway and zero takeaways.

At least Kane had a point.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Another L

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I dont think Kane will ask to be moved, but he might ask for a consistent line. He has maybe received a dozen passes on his tape all year.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Toews did nothing again but go -1, lose more faceoffs than he won AND had one giveaway and zero takeaways.

At least Kane had a point.

Captain Toews scored a goal, idiot. They were literally within striking distance at the end of the game because of his performance.

bearscubsfan

Liked Posts:
If any team has earned cred it's the Blackhawks, i'm OK with a rebuild, 3 titles in 6 years has earned them the benefit of the doubt

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
If any team has earned cred it's the Blackhawks, i'm OK with a rebuild, 3 titles in 6 years has earned them the benefit of the doubt

Sure, but that was a different guy doing the rebuild... HERE WE GO AGAIN FELLAS!!! ALL HAIL DALE!!!

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we could i would use the pick and move a contract with it. There is some talent coming up for D. this organization outside of Kane and Debrincat lacks a consistent offensive juggernaut.

unfortunately i feel this team is going to have to be built around the core group, aged veterans, and entry level deals

Last edited:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Is there any game changer in the top 5 of the upcoming draft that we need to be cheering for losses to stack up for?

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is there any game changer in the top 5 of the upcoming draft that we need to be cheering for losses to stack up for?

There's Hughes, but he's a tiny guy. He'll be the number one overall pick.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Tough loss last night, man I hate seeing Danault skating for Montreal. Shaw does not sting as much anymore, but damn.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I'm always all in for best available in the draft at all times. I don't care what position get the best player you can possibly get. regardless of positional needs, ect.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Boqvist making headlines on his team, Sikora still not up with the hawks. He is only on this year deal right? I saw he was signed for 2 years, and capfriendly says it was signed this march for 2 years, but he was with the team last year. Why would he want to stick around if they dont play him with this terrible team here?

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
If we could i would use the pick and move a contract with it. There is some talent coming up for D. this organization outside of Kane and Debrincat lacks a consistent offensive juggernaut.

unfortunately i feel this team is going to have to be built around the core group, aged veterans, and entry level deals

Am I getting this right? You would trade possibly the #1 pick? For what?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I'm always all in for best available in the draft at all times. I don't care what position get the best player you can possibly get. regardless of positional needs, ect.

I understand that, but when you have players cemented in position, like their skates are cemented on the ice sometimes, there has to be a choice made.

Right now we have two real good veteran goaltenders, they are making some 10 bell saves, then letting little shit get thru.

The current push for teams is having a big center who will also run you over like McDavid. Last night Haydon had plenty of chances to just steam roll puck carriers with legal hits and he backed off, apparently the thought is you get on the top line, you have to play with Finesse, whether thats your game or not. It happened back with carbomb. Put the lunatic on the line to keep the finesse guys clean and pay back when they get hit, since our D men dont seem to like to do that.