Rate the last movie you watched

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Saw Endgame last night. Amazing - plenty of action, plot twists and turns, and touching moments as well. Go see it.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
idk...Maybe it was universally accepted but around my circle(friends and families), it was considered one of the worst movies n MCU. I think it's really good but many around me don't like it. That's why I thought it was underrated.

Saw Endgame last night. It was a good movie. Definitely worth the hype
Rag is definately a different "tone" than many other Marvel movies so I can see somepeople
Loved Endgame. I don't know where I'd rank it among MCU movies or comic movies in general yet, but I can say this is now one of my favorite movies. A few minor issues here and there but that's to be expected when you have to pack this much in a movie. The Russo's did an incredible job. The only thing about the movie I didn't like was what they did with Thor.
The Thor shit was hilarious.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Endgame is projected to hit an insane 340+ million opening weekend in the United States. Absolutely incredible. Funny that all these guys acting like mathematicians doing breakdowns on why Endgame wouldn’t even hit 300 million opening weekend and it’s going to breeze by that number.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Endgame is projected to hit an insane 340+ million opening weekend in the United States. Absolutely incredible. Funny that all these guys acting like mathematicians doing breakdowns on why Endgame wouldn’t even hit 300 million opening weekend and it’s going to breeze by that number.

Theaters across country staying open 24 hours just for this movie it’s incredible. I would probably fall asleep though at a 12 am showing lol

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Endgame was ok. I don't think it was the best offering from Marvel but it was a good ending to the series.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Saw Endgame . To long. To many corny non-funny attempts at humor. Not happy with the
role Hulk played.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
After having more time to process it and going to see it again, I'm actually alright with the Thor thing. I appreciate that they stuck with it and didn't use "magic" to transform him back to his normal body. I think I liked the movie even more upon second viewing.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Theaters across country staying open 24 hours just for this movie it’s incredible. I would probably fall asleep though at a 12 am showing lol

It's incredible. I had never seen a theater as busy as the one I went to opening night. Every parking spot was taken and you had people parked in the grass and the road. Even today it's hard to get decent seats unless you go to an early morning screening. Most of the afternoon screenings are completely sold out or only have a neckbreaker seat available.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Those Guardians of Galaxy characters were stupid, especially the fox. :(

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
After having more time to process it and going to see it again, I'm actually alright with the Thor thing. I appreciate that they stuck with it and didn't use "magic" to transform him back to his normal body. I think I liked the movie even more upon second viewing.

That's part of what I really liked about the movie.

**** SPOILERS****

Again...... SPOILERS FOLLOW

You got to see how each character responded to the most destructive event in human history.

1. Tony settled down with family.
2. Banner went back to the lab (what he knows) looking for a solution to his problems.
3. Nat continued trying to "wipe out her ledger" by doing good.
4. Hawkeye lost his shit.
5. Thor lost his shit in a different way.
6. Cap is the only one who didn't seem to change much. He's still leading people and being a Boy Scout basically.

My only real quibble with the movie is some of the time travel shit.... but those types of things make my head hurt so I just accept it and enjoy the movie for what it is. If you want to analyse it for 100% accuracy there's flaws to be found and I choose just to enjoy without being super critical.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Does anyone think Endgame was "millennial oriented" ? Perhaps that's why some of
so-called humor didn't resonate with me. It seemed contrived and kinda' forced.

I'm starting to think many popular movies are "millennial oriented"

Last edited:

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Does anyone think Endgame was "millennial oriented" ? Perhaps that's why some of

Kudos on the "millennial oriented" comments!

Thanks for not being afraid to have a tough discussion on this situation.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
run and shoot said:

Kudos on the "millennial oriented" comments!

Thanks for not being afraid to have a tough discussion on this situation.
whats ur alcoholic beverage of choice?