Real Chicago Style Pizza...

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Pizza Hut is a delacacy. No one out pizzas the hut.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Those little square Totino's pizzas are a guilty pleasure. Add some quality toppings and prob my favorite frozen pizza.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Those little square Totino's pizzas are a guilty pleasure. Add some quality toppings and prob my favorite frozen pizza.

Ab6qxCt.gif

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Neapolitan style is my favorite, but I can't find a good place out here in the burbs, plenty of good places in the city, and I would imagine in Naples as well.

Gia Mia? Bricks?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Gia Mia? Bricks?

Both of those places are in my neighborhood, I've had people pestering me about going to Gia Mia for Monday 1/2 price pizza night, everybody says it's great pizza but nobody ever said it was Neapolitan.

So now I find out on the intrawebz that I have 2 Neapolitan pizza places in my neighborhood. Scoot, any other important info about where I live?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Both of those places are in my neighborhood, I've had people pestering me about going to Gia Mia for Monday 1/2 price pizza night, everybody says it's great pizza but nobody ever said it was Neapolitan.

So now I find out on the intrawebz that I have 2 Neapolitan pizza places in my neighborhood. Scoot, any other important info about where I live?
Halve the ccs staff lives on your street.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Haha! I can tell you Wheaton is about to get a whole lot of new restaurants.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
What about Lou's? The Chicago classic deep dish is the best in the city IMHO. They have a pretty bomb strawberry salad as well for those that need to eat their greens.

They also have a great salad dressing and sell it by the bottle. Too sweet for some, but I love it.

C16007-11ca447bca8d81d56d7c78270d2f54ecc3a7c5b343ade6f8c0b96f73e4d41771.jpg

SugarBoogs

Liked Posts:
Awesome! Just making sure that 'Lou's' was Lou Malnati's. I plan to walk there Thursday.

Can I get confirmation that the bike check under the L at Addison will let me check my backpack during the Cubs game (yes I have a ticket)? I will be at ORD Wednesday April 24th @ETA 18:00L. I would like to make a straight shot there as opposed to a detour to hotel first to check in only for a spot to put my bag.

Last edited:

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Awesome! Just making sure that 'Lou's' was Lou Malnati's. I plan to walk there Thursday.

Can I get confirmation that the bike check under the L at Addison will let me check my backpack during the Cubs game (yes I have a ticket)? I will be at ORD Wednesday April 24th @ETA 18:00L. I would like to make a straight shot there as opposed to a detour to hotel first to check in only for a spot to put my bag.

Yep definitely meant Lou Malnatis. I am not sure about the bag check thing.

SugarBoogs

Liked Posts:
Yep definitely meant Lou Malnatis. I am not sure about the bag check thing.
Thanks. I have everything figured out with the bag. No worries! Weather will be cloudy and meh but going to Soldier field for a tour Thursday and eating at Lou's then blazing out of town probably when the rain hits.

Thanks again :))

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Thanks. I have everything figured out with the bag. No worries! Weather will be cloudy and meh but going to Soldier field for a tour Thursday and eating at Lou's then blazing out of town probably when the rain hits.

Thanks again :))

I hope you love yourself some Lou's and getting blazed out of town!