Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I don't like it. I don't want to trade up for anyone not named Zion or Ja.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’m checked out I don’t really care. I just don’t see what we have that the knicks would want. I’m not trading a first next year and this years first for garland. Players we don’t really have anyone that we would consider trading that teams would want. Maybe package garpax with our first would do the trick?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Garland is a real gamble...could be great, could be a bust. Not really a huge fan of trading up for him with that level of risk, but I guess it depends on what we're giving up. Not like anyone else is a real home run pick either.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Not interested in giving up anything of real value to move up to #4 in a 2 person draft (with only one thats guaranteed to be good). So if Pels want Dunn or Valentine then okay if not i'll pass.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Garland is a real gamble...could be great, could be a bust. Not really a huge fan of trading up for him with that level of risk, but I guess it depends on what we're giving up. Not like anyone else is a real home run pick either.

These trend following GM's see a PG that can shoot and fall all over themselves. We will always be behind the curve until we have the vision to exploit constantly changing rules and create the next trend.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Knicks are having him in for a last minute workout. They probably don't have any real interest in him, just trying to drive the price up. I just saw someone said a dark horse trade could be Bulls #7, LaVine and a future 1st for #3 and piece of shit Frank ntilikina.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Knicks are having him in for a last minute workout. They probably don't have any real interest in him, just trying to drive the price up. I just saw someone said a dark horse trade could be Bulls #7, LaVine and a future 1st for #3 and piece of shit Frank ntilikina.
Please no

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Frank has talent. But then we are going to draft a point guard also?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I heard the cost to get to 3 or 4 was Otto Porter Jr. So if the Knicks take him, we are stuck with Barrett?

Last edited:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I will say im really not sure what the hell the Bulls are going to do. There are rumors of trading up, trading back, and trading out. I'm sure it will end up being anti-climatic when they draft Cam Reddish @RacerX ?

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
I will say im really not sure what the hell the Bulls are going to do. There are rumors of trading up, trading back, and trading out. I'm sure it will end up being anti-climatic when they draft Cam Reddish @RacerX ?
I'm sure GarPax don't either.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

Reddish to the Bulls, Turcotte to the Hawks.

Our idiot GMs are as predictable as they are useless.