Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I won't be surprised if James lines up against Nate at some point tomorrow night...and I think Wade will line up against him often...

Time for Jimmy Buckets.
It was an interesting decision for him to put Lebron on Joakim late in the game. Imo Marco has really got to step up his game to make the Heat pay. If Wade's on Nate and Lebron is on Jimmy or something, Marco has to put pressure on the Heat. He was key at the end of the game, but if he could've hit more shots in the other 3 quarters we would've been in a much better place. Getting Boozer involved early would be fantastic. He didn't get enough looks and as a result was a non factor. This was never an issue with Kirk against Brooklyn, but I can't blame Nate too much...it's not his game.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
WAIT... Isn't Rip suiting up?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why announce it now?

Perhaps they Miami to be desperate, thinking they have to win game two and forcing things. Lebron or Wading becoming ball hogs would doom them, because its their spacing, passing, and team offensive talent and sharp shooters surrounding the penetration that makes them difficult. They subsititute penetration for post play with Lebron and wade getting to the line instead of the traditional bigs.

Anything to take them outa their game that has landed them 41-3 results in last 44 games is a shot in the dark but worth taking. Thibs wants Lebron to force it and try to do too much rather than get open looks for Allen, Miller, Lewis, and the assassins.

If we can win games 3 and 5 and 6 we have a chance.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why announce it now?

Perhaps they Miami to be desperate, thinking they have to win game two and forcing things. Lebron or Wading becoming ball hogs would doom them, because its their spacing, passing, and team offensive talent and sharp shooters surrounding the penetration that makes them difficult. They subsititute penetration for post play with Lebron and wade getting to the line instead of the traditional bigs.

Anything to take them outa their game that has landed them 41-3 results in last 44 games is a shot in the dark but worth taking. Thibs wants Lebron to force it and try to do too much rather than get open looks for Allen, Miller, Lewis, and the assassins.

If we can win games 3 and 5 and 6 we have a chance.

Uh, we would win the series if we win those three games....

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
ROSE IS DEAD GUYS GET OVER IT

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
You guys realize that the link is to bleacherreport, right!?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When I saw Kirk sitting next to him in the game I saw something special happening. Kirk was critiquing Teague, Bellinelli, and Robinson from a basketball perspective and convincing him that he wouldn't make that stupid, that errant shot, that missed assignment.

I was them both cringe at a couple passes, but they were in cink and talking about something. Rose isn't physcially broken anymore, he simply thinks the pressure of being Derrick rose is too much to live up to. He is mentally broken. You could here that echoed in Noah's comments....."If you had to lead your team, if you had to be the pg, league MVP.

The Rose team just doesn't get it. He doesn't have to be MVP, he has to try to show us he cares. He can even fail and we will make a billion excuses for him. What they are slowly realizing is what he can't afford is to not try because he isn't mentally ready for the challenge.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Bleacherreport actually does a good job of reporting. The articles in which they right, which are opinion based, are often horrible. If it was some random bleacherreport writer saying it then I wouldn't have bothered posting it.

Bear Hug

Liked Posts:
Because Bleacher Report is an oh-so-very credible news site.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
401915_588326494522054_461720745_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.