Richard Dent reaches out to Leonard Floyd

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
somebody better do something cuz Floyd is on the verge of bust if he already isn't!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
The note in this article that's worrisome...although we ended up resigning Fuller after declining his 5th year option:

"Chicago’s front office holds the fifth-year option on Floyd’s rookie deal. Should Floyd’s performance not merit the team picking up the option for 2020, it would mean the Bears would have declined the option on three consecutive first-rounders. Frankly, that’s not something winning organizations can afford to do."

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would say that Fuller doesn't count as they kept him and he'd be going after big bucks now anyway. White was an injury and you know, shit happens. Long got the extension and... Many ways to skin this cat. Floyd was going very near where we drafted him, He's just not been a force this year. You want to do it with your early picks but sometimes it's beyond your control.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Floyd should be eating Rice Krispie treats and making sweet love to the smith machine, squat rack, bench, and virtually all other mass-building exercises so he doesn’t continue his role as turn-style Floyd.

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
Perhaps we’re lucky Fuller signed last off-season with the season he’s currently having...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Lol what’s Richard Dent going to say? Eat more? Leonard Floyd is the worst pick in NFL history. Only Pace would trade up in the 1st round to get a guy projected to go in the 5th.

It’s like when Pace drafted a blocking WR 7th overall....

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Floyd is not a disability, so I bet they pick up his option rather than make a hole in the roster they have to fill. Unless, they’ve got their eye on a FA who can match Floyd’s production and that may not be that difficult.

Thus far, he has been a disappointment bordering on a bust.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Lol what’s Richard Dent going to say? Eat more? Leonard Floyd is the worst pick in NFL history. Only Pace would trade up in the 1st round to get a guy projected to go in the 5th.

It’s like when Pace drafted a blocking WR 7th overall....

Are you Special person.