Rip

Former Vikings QB and Bears Assistant Coach Wade Wilson has died at the age of 60. Fucking 60! People shouldn't die as young as 60. Life is cruel. RIP!

[video=youtube_share;1YulUy-Ab4c]https://youtu.be/1YulUy-Ab4c[/video]

number51

Señor Member
Wardrobe is very active in the fight for seniors rights. We appreciate every thing you do for us Wardrobe, he is a dedicated and tireless worker changing lives, gosh bless.

Omeletpants

BANNED
Warden proves again that he is the most valuable poster on the CSS. It's a fucking rip off that he didnt make the CSS Hall of Fame. I wont say the fix was in but maybe it was?

Warden proves again that he is the most valuable poster on the CSS. It's a fucking rip off that he didnt make the CSS Hall of Fame. I wont say the fix was in but maybe it was?
Of course it was. But we all know it's a glorified popularity contest and I'm not kissing any a$$ in order to get nominated.

I actually agree with you. I mean what are the qualifications for that anyways? Post a lot? I mean you wont make it omelet but we will hang up your favorite shirt in the hallway