Roquan Smith, Iggy, and others at UFC 238

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's all about Gelling. You morons wouldn't understand the importance of this activity on the larger picture.

Gelling is only needed when your team sucks and you need some hope for the next and explanation why your team sucked....

Your oline sucks....no worries they'll get another year under their belt and be gellin'.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I think there is legitimate concern that the Bears took a 1000 yd rusher who didn't fit in a pass happy scheme and replaced him with a complete unknown but in Nagy we trust...

Uh, Nagy's scheme was not "pass happy". It was the exact opposite... Bears were 6th in run ratio vs pass, literally the exact same percentage as when Fox was coaching.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Uh, Nagy's scheme was not "pass happy". It was the exact opposite... Bears were 6th in run ratio vs pass, literally the exact same percentage as when Fox was coaching.

Nagy=Fox- got it

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The compensation & going with an unknown is what ppl were "freaking out" over.

Well...that and hearing ppl bitch about how slow Howard was for months, then turn around & fawn over an unproven draft pick who's just as slow.

Your whiny bitch ass is worse than the CCS posters you whine and moan about everyday.

FFS it's a sports message board get over it.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Did you ask him any questions?
only one about his leg, he was genuine, cool, calm, very collective and sober....
me on the another hand was drunk and cussing my ass off..couldn't help it, i was so damn excited.

ETA; I brought a cool coffee mug in new mexico on the way to AZ. It's a Native American Chicago Bears Mug, I'm native/mexican myself. I forgot the name of the gas station off of route 66 but they make those amazing laguna burgers in Albuquerque (ABQ)
Yo Gatorade me bitch!

Last edited: