Rose Highlights Game 1

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BolligHandzusPirri" data-cid="236930" data-time="1414418347">
<div>

ActiveMemorableHeterodontosaurus.gif
</p>

</p>

That amazing Brad Richards back check is in full force. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Kozari interfering with the play pissed me off--if you're a ref at the NHL level you should be sanctioned if you interfere with the play regardless of whether or not you're the lone ref or not.</p>

</p>

Richards taking time off to bark at the ref, though, pissed me off even more.  He definitly should know better.</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saad had a nice view of it </p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="winos5" data-cid="236937" data-time="1414440007">
<div>

Saad had a nice view of it </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Good catch...I had to look again and see that he gave up on the play as well.  Gotta give half-marks to Hoss and Bickell for at least trying to get back into the play.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Sometimes you just throw your hands up in the air and say what the fuck. Saad being behind the net when that happened...is a good example of that. There is NO way he's getting back to make any kind of meaningful impact on that play. Richards on the other hand...unacceptable.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="236948" data-time="1414511876">
<div>

Sometimes you just throw your hands up in the air and say what the fuck. Saad being behind the net when that happened...is a good example of that. There is NO way he's getting back to make any kind of meaningful impact on that play. Richards on the other hand...unacceptable.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

You can't see from that angle, but on the off chance Darling comes out hugeand makes the save Saad should have got onsides.</p>

</p>

I'm not saying he didn't 'cause I couldn't see it. </p>

</p>

I get the "what the fuck" mindset.  I can almost buy it.  Maybe I'm just in awe that Old Man Hoss just turned on the jets and he wasn't too far ahead of Saad.</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bickel and Saad where at the same point.   At least Bickel half assed it up ice.    Saad is not even in the picture.    Maybe we went for a change?</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Funny how many forget that in 2010 Kane and Toews did the exact same thing against Philly, and they scored with a second left in the period to force OT.

Or Modano on the point loses a pass in the PP and Ruutu comes by and takes it all the way down for a SHG while Modano doesn't even bother.

Yeah it's inexcusable, but it's not like it's an anomaly.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So with Darling doing a good job of keeping the biscuit out of the basket rumor is Raanta can be sent down giving Darling  back-up duty. The reason....... it gives the Hawks cap room to bring up TT. HAaaa, we would be saved, scoring will be up and it would take the pressure off of the captain which would probably mean "heonaptagame" scoring streak for a couple months.  :eek:ccasion-xmas:</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Spunkus Porkstandzus" data-cid="236981" data-time="1414622047">
<div>

So with Darling doing a good job of keeping the biscuit out of the basket rumor is Raanta can be sent down giving Darling  back-up duty. The reason....... it gives the Hawks cap room to bring up TT. HAaaa, we would be saved, scoring will be up and it would take the pressure off of the captain which would probably mean "heonaptagame" scoring streak for a couple months.  :eek:ccasion-xmas:</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Not sure what that means, but I'm all for it.   :eek:ccasion-xmas:</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So is the sky falling yet?</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="winos5" data-cid="237081" data-time="1415024480">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Only team in the NHL to get shutout in back to back home games this year.</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="winos5" data-cid="237081" data-time="1415024480">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

No, but it would be nice to score "One Goal." </p>

I guess every team needs to start their backup against the Blackhawks.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BolligHandzusPirri" data-cid="237102" data-time="1415043116">
<div>

No, but it would be nice to score "One Goal." </p>

I guess every team needs to start their backup against the Blackhawks.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

My goal.... is to find the Hawks-Jets thread.... 

Of course, no one did one. Heh. </p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="237122" data-time="1415077489">
<div>

My goal.... is to find the Hawks-Jets thread.... 

Of course, no one did one. Heh. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

After my previous thread... I did not feel worthy.</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Regin recalled.   Face palm.</p>

</p>

At least it might mean Morin gets a shot on Sharpies line.</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the limited cap space, not much the Hawks can do, until Sharp is on LTIR.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="winos5" data-cid="237176" data-time="1415292001">
<div>

Regin recalled.   Face palm.</p>

</p>

At least it might mean Morin gets a shot on Sharpies line.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">

</p>

The Hawks recalled Peter Regin from Rockford of the AHL on Thursday to replace Sharp on the roster and Brandon Saad moved to the second line to skate alongside fellow winger Marian Hossa and center Andrew Shaw.</p>
</blockquote>