1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
fucking idiot?

When are you morons going to realize that Pace is a fucking idiot?

Ask yourself are we any further in turning this shit around in the 3 years he has been here? While you think we have gotten better other teams have also and still we are among the worst in the NFL

So, he will be fired in 2 more years which means 5 years of your life has been wasted, then get ready for another rebuild that will take 5 years.

Stop hoping for incremental improvements and demand excellence, which is something we havent had around here

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm just kinda meh on him. He has the opportunity to really turn shit around here in the next couple of years. If not, he gets the ax.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
We are in a much better position than we were 3 years ago.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oh really, 90% of the morons here think Pace is doing a great job. This is why we have the worst fans in the NFL

Roughly half... that math does add up... carry on eggpants.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We are in a much better position than we were 3 years ago.

No excuses to be at the bottom of the NFC North anymore, buddy. Hand picked QB, hand picked coach/assistants, handpicked every starter (besides Long and maybe a couple others).

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
fucking idiot?

When are you morons going to realize that Pace is a fucking idiot?

Ask yourself are we any further in turning this shit around in the 3 years he has been here? While you think we have gotten better other teams have also and still we are among the worst in the NFL

So, he will be fired in 2 more years which means 5 years of your life has been wasted, then get ready for another rebuild that will take 5 years.

Stop hoping for incremental improvements and demand excellence, which is something we havent had around here

What does demanding excellence look like? Complaining about bad moves? Not going to games? Why would anyone that expects excellence not have moved on to another team at this point?

I already feel like most of the millennial generation the team has just about lost because the team just hasn't been good in their formative years.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
You know majority of people fall in a category between "Pace is a fucking idiot" and "Pace is the greatest thing since sliced bread"... right? So shut up with these gross over-exaggerations that everyone is a nut hugger.

Most people are okay with what Pace has done but are waiting to see results. They're closer to neutral or cautiously optimistic/pessimistic. Not everyone flies to an end of a spectrum just because you do.

There's a small handful of people who will adamantly defend Pace regardless of what he does (so not anywhere close to 90%). There's others who are critical of Pace but realize there are some good that he's done and are looking to see him improve. And there's you who can't stop saying he's an idiot with zero real explanation of why and just say other people are Pace nut huggers. Basically Ommy, your schitck is getting old and you need to STFU.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
What does demanding excellence look like? Complaining about bad moves? Not going to games? Why would anyone that expects excellence not have moved on to another team at this point?

Because I'm a long term fan and have more association with the Bears than a transient interloper like Fucking Ryan Pace. He is only going to be here a short time. I have been a loyal fan for 50 years.

Get some standards and raise your expectations. Stop being a schlub

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Who would Taco choose at 8?