Schedule Leaks/Announcements

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Are the Rams really a hard game anymore?
Well, I'd say they are as much if not more than the Bears are a hard game anymore. But I also made it a point to say 'hard'...

They have the make-up to be a consistently good team barring the unforeseen: Good coach, Ok QB, talent all over the board, etc. We'll see obviously.

Last edited:

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
"Us", "We"?

What position do you play on the team? Are you a coach?

I've invested my fandom in this team longer than any of the current players and have endured the rough years of the last decade. Anyone that watched every game of the Testman debacle earns the honorary right to refer to themselves as part of the team..

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've invested my fandom in this team longer than any of the current players and have endured the rough years of the last decade. Anyone that watched every game of the Testman debacle earns the honorary right to refer to themselves as part of the team..

No they haven’t. Stop being an entitled prick and claiming you work somewhere you don’t.

Also who’s Testman?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
No they haven’t. Stop being an entitled prick and claiming you work somewhere you don’t.

Also who’s Testman?

You'd think someone that was sooooooo invested like this @vabearsfan15 Turkey would at least be able to spell a former coach's name right.

Anyone that refers to a sports team in a possessive manner is a giant meatball with a tiny brane. I bet that moron also backs into parking spots.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

Also who’s Testman?

Thankyou Kind sir, I made a fool of myself. I meant TRestman! Not Testman! Great find!

You must not understand. I sat and watched the whole entire game where The Packers dismantled Mel Tuckers defense by scoring 50+ in the first half. Aaron Rodgers laughed time after time, leading his team to one play scoring drives. He was benched by the start of the 3rd quarter. Then
watched Stephen A Smith rip Cutler a new one. I'm pretty sure I had a better PFF rating than all the players that game by sitting on my couch..

So yes, I am officially crowning myself as an honorary member of the Chicago Bears and referring to them and myself as one. Since this is the internet and message board trolls, as cool as they think they are, can't stop me, I will do as I please. Go Bears! WE are going to win the big one this year!

Toast88

Liked Posts:
People who get mad at people saying “we” about sports teams are the fucking worst.

We pay for players’ salaries. We pay for the stadiums they play in. We pay the TV packages that net the teams and league a shit ton of money.

And we were die-hard Bears fans before many of the Bears players were even born. We’ll be die-hard Bears fans long after they leave.

You’re goddamn right it’s “we”.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thankyou Kind sir, I made a fool of myself. I meant TRestman! Not Testman! Great find!

You must not understand. I sat and watched the whole entire game where The Packers dismantled Mel Tuckers defense by scoring 50+ in the first half. Aaron Rodgers laughed time after time, leading his team to one play scoring drives. He was benched by the start of the 3rd quarter. Then
watched Stephen A Smith rip Cutler a new one. I'm pretty sure I had a better PFF rating than all the players that game by sitting on my couch..

So yes, I am officially crowning myself as an honorary member of the Chicago Bears and referring to them and myself as one. Since this is the internet and message board trolls, as cool as they think they are, can't stop me, I will do as I please. Go Bears! WE are going to win the big one this year!

You can claim anything you want. I can claim I’m POTUS. It doesn’t make it so though. It just means anything you type has zero credibility.
People who get mad at people saying “we” about sports teams are the fucking worst.

We pay for players’ salaries. We pay for the stadiums they play in. We pay the TV packages that net the teams and league a shit ton of money.

And we were die-hard Bears fans before many of the Bears players were even born. We’ll be die-hard Bears fans long after they leave.

You’re goddamn right it’s “we”.

No one is getting mad here except for the fat mouth breathing meatballs who get mad when they’re called out for claiming to work for an organization they don’t.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Are the Rams really a hard game anymore?

I just re-watched the Bears Rams game from 2018 and that Rams D made Mitchell their bitchel. 16-30 110 3 picks 1 TD 33.33 rating.

The Bears D did butt fuck Goff pretty good, 20-44 180 4 picks 0 TD 19.13 rating.

I don't care how much the Rams are still dodging the question, Gurley was trying to play hurt at the end of last season, he just wasn't any good.

Rams scoring O #2 scoring D #20
Bears scoring O #9 scoring D #1

That game was hyped as the great Rams O versus the great Bears D. The Bears held them to 6 points. Perspective, even including the 6 point Bears game the Rams averaged 33 points a game last season, yeah, they are good.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
10-6 with 4-2 in the division. Good enough to win the North again!