Derrick Rose - Sore tooth from eating too much candy-RETIRED

images

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Heat by 53

Seriously, drag this dog out back and shoot it already. Let's start the off-season.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
last game of the season

[video=youtube;tzKSl3cZMjY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzKSl3cZMjY[/video]

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How hilarious would it be if we somehow won this game and prolonged our season a couple more days? Or even better yet, if we pushed game 7 and made Miami slightly nervous. It's too much to ask for, but it'd be pretty fun.

But in reality, Heat by 70, we shoot 10%, yada yada yada

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh apparently Wade MIGHT sit out this game. Not like it matters...they don't need him to beat us. If anything, it just spaces the floor more since it'll be Mike Miller or Ray Allen starting.

czman

Liked Posts:
The Bulls seem done. I am not sure they can muster the energy and effort needed to win.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
To be honest, I'm more interested to hear the shitstorm of questions Derrick Rose will be asked when he sits out this game and somebody finally has the balls to say, "Dude, you've been medically cleared to play for almost three months. Why did you sit there and watch your teammates bust their asses and win a playoff series shorthanded when you could've been out there helping them? How much of that $16.4 million you earned this year are you planning on giving back to the team, since you earned none of it?"

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everyone was doubting us in game 7 against the Nets and I yelled in the forum not to give up, we can do this.

Well, now is the time to give up.

I hope Rose plays next year..........

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We can do this!!! Just win one game and get back to Chicago to extend the series, and the hope that Deng or Rose can play.

We match up so well with them if Deng guards Lebron and Butler slides over to the shooting guard. Deng is a glue piece that rotates well, is long on the paremeter and in the paint. He passes well on offense and can also extend the defense with his size on the perimeter.

Just get back to Chicago and with all the bodies we have potentially coming back anything is possible.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We can do this!!! Just win one game and get back to Chicago to extend the series, and the hope that Deng or Rose can play.

We match up so well with them if Deng guards Lebron and Butler slides over to the shooting guard. Deng is a glue piece that rotates well, is long on the paremeter and in the paint. He passes well on offense and can also extend the defense with his size on the perimeter.

Just get back to Chicago and with all the bodies we have potentially coming back anything is possible.
Except they probably still won't come back

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
From Hangtime blog

Because as it is, that wall the Bulls have their backs against has been built in part by them, brick by brick. They’re shooting 37.6 percent in the series. Chicago has taken 12 more shots than the Heat (298-286) yet has 29 fewer field goals (112-141).The free-throw situation is equally illuminating. For all the grumbling and physical play, the Bulls are 81-for-107 from the line and the Heat are 81-for-105.

I knew they'd bring up the free throw numbers...ZOMG THEY'RE EVEN THE BULLS COMPLAIN ABOUT NOTHING.

Their point is valid though...we lose because we can't hit baskets. Part of it isn't even Miami's defense...we're just flat out missing wide open shots. If we shoot above 40% this series we'd be looking at a different series right now probably.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
From Hangtime blog

I knew they'd bring up the free throw numbers...ZOMG THEY'RE EVEN THE BULLS COMPLAIN ABOUT NOTHING.

Their point is valid though...we lose because we can't hit baskets. Part of it isn't even Miami's defense...we're just flat out missing wide open shots. If we shoot above 40% this series we'd be looking at a different series right now probably.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Thing is we just settle for jumpshots all game. And we ain´t a good shooting team!

Take the pumpkin to the rim!

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
From Hangtime blog

Their point is valid though...we lose because we can't hit baskets. Part of it isn't even Miami's defense...we're just flat out missing wide open shots. If we shoot above 40% this series we'd be looking at a different series right now probably.[/FONT][/COLOR]

It goes back to not having a consistent threat on offense. It sounds homerish, but if Rose would've came back when he was medically cleared, this could've been a much more interesting series. He would've at least given Miami something to plan for defensively. Now, the Heat just settle for us taking 18-footers because nobody can hit them consistently. I mean, Rose's jumper isn't exactly Reggie Miller material, but at least he's a threat to go for 30 every night.Oh well, I'll go back to reading scouting reports for the upcoming draft.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It goes back to not having a consistent threat on offense. It sounds homerish, but if Rose would've came back when he was medically cleared, this could've been a much more interesting series. He would've at least given Miami something to plan for defensively. Now, the Heat just settle for us taking 18-footers because nobody can hit them consistently. I mean, Rose's jumper isn't exactly Reggie Miller material, but at least he's a threat to go for 30 every night.Oh well, I'll go back to reading scouting reports for the upcoming draft.
Yeah well that's been the problem with this team outside of Rose for several years so it's nothing new to us. Marco and Nate can create shots, but those shots are usually just more jumpers...jumpers that they've stopped making.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thing is we just settle for jumpshots all game. And we ain´t a good shooting team!

Take the pumpkin to the rim!
That's always the mentality I would think, but they're probably worried about getting destroyed on fouls or getting hit with the flop charge or something so they don't. Or they're just tired...either way, the result doesn't really play into our favor whatsoever.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Back to Chicago"

"Back to Chicago"

"Back to Chicago"

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Looking like same old same old

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
lol at that foul call on Nate...that was a foul on Lebron, but they have to blow us out entirely, so foul on Nate. :elephant: