CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The Jags are becoming the bad guys of the NFL. Very unlikable team. I'm sure the commissioner will be suspending players for conduct reasons.

How long before racism is brought into it?
You just did.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Jags are becoming the bad guys of the NFL. Very unlikable team. I'm sure the commissioner will be suspending players for conduct reasons.

How long before racism is brought into it?
Meanwhile the Raiders have gone from the bad guys to the crybabies.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I sure did. Because I can always count on our media to factor it in and blow it outta proportion.

Well thank God you were here to point out that someone could make this into a racial issue, by actually doing it yourself.

I'm sure your contributions to our society are great.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Well thank God you were here to point out that someone could make this into a racial issue, by actually doing it yourself.

I'm sure your contributions to our society are great.

You're welcome. Thanks for noticing. I'm aware of the media's go to MO.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Some of you seem to have a misconception of what London is like.

BeerFan

Liked Posts:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...e-jaguars-involved-in-incident-at-london-club

"The players went to a club on Friday night, were sent bottles of champagne and other high-end liquors and ran up a huge bill, sources told Rapoport. The players believed that the bottles were comped, but instead they were on their bill. When the bill arrived, the players refused to pay it, believing that it was not what they owed. An argument ensued and local police made several arrests.

None of the Jaguars players were charged with a crime and the bill was eventually resolved, Rapoport added."

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
When was the last time Poland colonized half the planet?

Oh, they used to be a great country. As recently as the 90's. Now its a pathetic shithole. If I were British I would probably end myself no lie.

Midway Monsters

Liked Posts:
Central London is nice but anything outside of that is pretty bad. Problem is unless you’re filthy rich, you are probably not going to have a decent standard of living.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I just put Carson Wentz in over Goff onmy fantasy team... winning? DB?

Huxster

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Central London is nice but anything outside of that is pretty bad. Problem is unless you’re filthy rich, you are probably not going to have a decent standard of living.

Tell me about the areas outside Central London you have lived in then? or my poor standard of living?

Sweeping judgement based on a lack of knowledge, in comparison what do you think visitors to LA on the 30th April 1992 opinion of the US would be?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Says they had a £50k bar tab. That's like $65-70k. That's a shit load of booze.

I started to read that as pounds and not K pounds. Ya, that's a lot of 25 year old single malts and cognac.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...e-jaguars-involved-in-incident-at-london-club

"The players went to a club on Friday night, were sent bottles of champagne and other high-end liquors and ran up a huge bill, sources told Rapoport. The players believed that the bottles were comped, but instead they were on their bill. When the bill arrived, the players refused to pay it, believing that it was not what they owed. An argument ensued and local police made several arrests.

None of the Jaguars players were charged with a crime and the bill was eventually resolved, Rapoport added."
LOL at comps in Britain. The tax laws are very liberal with business expenses and clubs like this are often used for that. If you ever had an association with a british firm, you'd find it common for them to fly you over and put you up a few days for 'training'.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Overstated a bit, don't you think.

Huxster

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You will also find British police are less likely to give a "Star" a break, however someone with big tits is away and free !!!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Says they had a £50k bar tab. That's like $65-70k. That's a shit load of booze.

Damn and they have a game soon. This is what it looks like to have a team give up on a season cause of a shitty qb

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good teams play through shitty QBs.