Several Jaguars players arrested in UK bar brawl

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
London Reign Showclub is more an upscale cabaret or moulin rouge style club as opposed to a night club. So pretty pricey as you paying for the showgirls and acts as well as food and booze.

Still not sure how they get to 50k pounds.

http://www.thelondonreign.com

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oh, they used to be a great country. As recently as the 90's. Now its a pathetic shithole. If I were British I would probably end myself no lie.

You know alts to avoid bans are against the board rules, right?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Central London is nice but anything outside of that is pretty bad. Problem is unless you’re filthy rich, you are probably not going to have a decent standard of living.

Nonsense. I've lived in London with very little money. But I'm sure you know better so tell me about it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...e-jaguars-involved-in-incident-at-london-club

"The players went to a club on Friday night, were sent bottles of champagne and other high-end liquors and ran up a huge bill, sources told Rapoport. The players believed that the bottles were comped, but instead they were on their bill. When the bill arrived, the players refused to pay it, believing that it was not what they owed. An argument ensued and local police made several arrests.

None of the Jaguars players were charged with a crime and the bill was eventually resolved, Rapoport added."

Yeah lived in London for about 3 years and was warned about this where they send over bottles and make you think it is on the house until you see the bill.

Had a couple places try this when we were entertaining clients and the Partners at the time were aware of it and sent the bottles back.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The vast stupidity and trolling on the board do it no favors. You get one, maybe two, pages of discussion before the stupidity, trolling and bullshit derail any thread. Apparently this is hopeless.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

If you can’t figure it out, you’re probably part of the problem.

And why do I need to link 90% of the threads on this board?

Last edited: