Sharks @ Blackhawks IGT Nov. 9th @ 6:00 p.m.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hawks Win

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I thought the game wasn't going to end with the massive fights and penalties piling up

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Glad I watched the whole Hawks game

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Glad I watched the whole Hawks game

Was going with the dual TVs while watching with the old man. Bears have always taken precedent and did again today. But even that might be changing soon.

Anyway, onto the Hawks ... Nice to see some depth scoring too. And TVR continues to impress.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Was going with the dual TVs while watching with the old man. Bears have always taken precedent and did again today. But even that might be changing soon.

Anyway, onto the Hawks ... Nice to see some depth scoring too. And TVR continues to impress.

I hear ya Melt, although Hawks took precedent in this house because the kids love watching the Hawks play. Really impressed with TVR, kid has been a real good find, and also liked him paired with Keith. Also notice a little chemistry through the games this year with Kane and TVR.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I hear ya Melt, although Hawks took precedent in this house because the kids love watching the Hawks play. Really impressed with TVR, kid has been a real good find, and also liked him paired with Keith. Also notice a little chemistry through the games this year with Kane and TVR.

I can't imagine Keith and TVR is going to be a pairing when we get to the postseason, as you want Keith facing your opponent's best and TVR will likely need some time to get acclimated to the level of play in the postseason. But as for allowing the kid to grow during the regular season, playing with Keith is a great idea.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I heard it was the first time 3 Dmen scored in a single period since 92... Good to see that working finally since they've been getting set up with many good shots for games after game but nothing was being capitalized upon the shots.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Flipped to the end of this game after a quarter of watching the Bears massacre. Twas a good decision. Surprised at all the fighting I got to see, but it was nice to watch a Chicago team win this weekend.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Noooo, scratch the record books, TVR's goal has been credited to Versteeg... in related news Versteeg/Krugers goal is still up to headed debate and we may not have materialized a legit winner yet.

In positive news, still TVR's first point.

Liked Posts:
Noooo, scratch the record books, TVR's goal has been credited to Versteeg... in related news Versteeg/Krugers goal is still up to headed debate and we may not have materialized a legit winner yet.

In positive news, still TVR's first point.

We don't know who scored which goals. And this, my friends, is the biggest glaring issue with the Blackhawks. If we don't get this figured out, Hawks need to trade Bowman for Emery.

Sent from my LG-C800 using Tapatalk 2