Single Game Tickets: When will they go on sale?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not yet released on site. Last year was July 17th. Heard rumors of the 9th. Any insight from reputable sources?

What level of success have you guys had in buying tickets straight up when the clock strikes??

Better online via Ticketmaster? I'd think calling would be tough as ph. lines get swamped, but that'd be easier to pick preferred section.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Not yet released on site. Last year was July 17th. Heard rumors of the 9th. Any insight from reputable sources?

What level of success have you guys had in buying tickets straight up when the clock strikes??

Better online via Ticketmaster? I'd think calling would be tough as ph. lines get swamped, but that'd be easier to pick preferred section.

July 9th is for season ticket holders. Online is the best way to go when they do go sale to the public, phone line is tough to get through.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks. It seems they only give a few days notice from releases of years past.

What are the odds of being able to score 100 level seats for MIA game? Figure slightly less demand than division or better opponents on schedule if any difference at all.

Or do most get snatched up by season holders, PSL, & brokers before even avail to the rest of us??

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you try for singles you'll be fine, 2 or more probably not.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unlikely to get 2 tickets together? :pray:

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unlikely to get 2 tickets together? :pray:

I've never had any luck, but some do. There just is a very small amount of tickets available, so if you're going to try for 2, go for a weak opponent and not GB or something.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I did get a pair once but they were the pricy upper level tickets, my brains won that one over my heart, so I let them go :(

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
You have to be able to type fast as soon as they go on sale

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have to be able to type fast as soon as they go on sale

I had myself, my wife, my buddy and his wife too. It's not that easy to get, we've done this 3 different years. Only ever get lucky with singles, which I don't mind nor does my buddy!

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Going for Miami game, so hopefully less traffic. :shrug:

These should be face value. Even + TicketMaster's rape fees = Still MUCH better than 2nd market / agents / exchange right?

You suggest going for Best Available or will it allow choosing from a list of avail sections? Once in, TM gives a few mins at each screen & inaction will release of course. I can fill out those pages no prob. Just concerned about loading & getting some in hand asap, or once I see where they are and try for better (don't want corner seats), others will be gone. Can I load multiple tabs each with snipe orders, then sort out which are good?

Sorry, I have no idea & want to be as ready as possible. I have family also trying, but not very computer savy. Only need 1 pair. Thanks

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Best available for sure and I suggest creating an account with ticketmaster first, but that's up to you. And yes I would say that your chances will go up for the vs Miami game. Just be logged in and ready to click as soon as it opens, if not you'll have very a very small chance, IMO .

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks. Been using TicketMaster for years (unfortunately) for some concerts. Used them via Ticket Exchange last year for the home DET game and got great endzone seats where they almost won it. Trying to avoid the "legal" scalping prices however by going straight up this time.

With so many prime time games, MIA was one of only 2 possible options for a weekend trip up there. Taking my Mom - she's a HUGE fan too.

Need to know when they go on sale now.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I had myself, my wife, my buddy and his wife too. It's not that easy to get, we've done this 3 different years. Only ever get lucky with singles, which I don't mind nor does my buddy!

Yeah, I've struck out a few times too. Luckily I have been able to get some the last couple of years.

norse400

Liked Posts:
Don't know if this would interest anyone, but I'm not able to use my Priority List Presale code on the 9th. Its the standard preseason/regular season 2 game presale.

All I would ask in return is that the individual purchase my Adler parking pass for the Jaguars game (that we are unable to use) for face $50.

If anyone has interest, PM me.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just posted today: Thurs July 10th at 11:00 am.

Good luck all.

Snorch

Liked Posts:
Priority presale starts at 11 AM Wednesday. Phone only.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Priority presale starts at 11 AM Wednesday. Phone only.

For the priority pre-sale, don't you have to buy pre-season tickets as well? Also, is there some type of code that you have to have to prove that you're on the waiting list?

Colonel_Buendia

Liked Posts:
Do away game tickets get sold this way too or would I have to go check when that franchise puts them on sale and buy those?

poolboy

Liked Posts:
Do away game tickets get sold this way too or would I have to go check when that franchise puts them on sale and buy those?

I suspect you're being sarcastic, but just in case you're not, you have to go to the home teams site to buy tickets for away games.