*** SITE UPDATE THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bears_804

Whatever video crap you added just randomly started blaring techno from my office so loud it sounded like I was having a party in here. The fuck man. That never happened before and been here for a lonnnnng time.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Fire Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks North Carolina Tar Heels
Whatever video crap you added just randomly started blaring techno from my office so loud it sounded like I was having a party in here. The fuck man. That never happened before and been here for a lonnnnng time.
It's been on there since September....

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Fire Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks North Carolina Tar Heels
You can mute the video player. It's not going anywhere. Helps us pay the server costs, the re-design, etc.

Jamais Vu

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Staff member
Donator
You can mute the video player. It's not going anywhere. Helps us pay the server costs, the re-design, etc.
I have some really expensive ideas for this site...so how about adding two or three more videos please and thank you.

Never randomly started sound until today, and I'm on here 5 days a week.
In all seriousness...on my train ride in this morning, the sound kicked on for the first time since I muted it last fall. No idea why, but I hit the mute button again and it has been silent since.

Bears_804

I have some really expensive ideas for this site...so how about adding two or three more videos please and thank you.

In all seriousness...on my train ride in this morning, the sound kicked on for the first time since I muted it last fall. No idea why, but I hit the mute button again and it has been silent since.
Every now and then it just blurbs for a second, but never had it full on techno. Speakers on full volume. Not bitching to say fix it, just caught me way of guard.

I fully understand it's for advertising and will never go anywhere.

Hell add 10 more ads.

People bitch so much around here to the mods I guess I can't blame you for assuming I was throwing a tantrum.

Jamais Vu

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Staff member
Donator
Every now and then it just blurbs for a second, but never had it full on techno. Speakers on full volume. Not bitching to say fix it, just caught me way of guard.

I fully understand it's for advertising and will never go anywhere.

Hell add 10 more ads.

People bitch so much around here to the mods I guess I can't blame you for assuming I was throwing a tantrum.
I don't think you are even remotely close to tantrum mode and the same thing happened to me, but no techno. Just announcers from whatever game clip was being looped ATM.

Not trying to pass blame, but are you sure it was not some other random pop-up ad?

Bears_804

I don't think you are even remotely close to tantrum mode and the same thing happened to me, but no techno. Just announcers from whatever game clip was being looped ATM.

Not trying to pass blame, but are you sure it was not some other random pop-up ad?
I'm a simple dude.. I use my work systems and CCS is the only other tab I keep open when work slows down during the day.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
My favorite teams
Adding final touches to design. He's sending me over the final product today for review.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
I've gotten those sound blasts also, I keep the volume on mute so not sure how it happens.

gilder121

CCS Donator
Donator
All of the sudden over the last several days I'm getting occasional malicious redirect ads on this site. I can block them, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.