Smokescreens, Predictions, and Called It Thread - 2019 Edition

msadows

Liked Posts:
I literally quoted your post where you LIED about getting a 39 on your ACT. After I called you out, you edited your post to a 32.

No nerd, you edited to show 39.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Wait I thought you were done with CCS for the day?

You sure are grumpy today... make some breakfast!

Sorry, didn't expect one of the resident nerd trolls to respond on demand on a shit dead forum.

Must be developing carpal tunnel from hitting F5 all day. Poor guy, have HHM rub some cream on that for ya.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry, I didn't expect to get that rattled over text from a football forum on my computer screen.

I must be developing carpal tunnel from hitting F5 in a fit of rage all day. Poor me, I'm going to have @dabears70 rub some cream on that for some relief.

That's nice, you enjoy yourself!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What the heck:confused: . Why is @msadows o_Oo_Oo_O making post after post about me when all I've done is make a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ mock draft thread today with a ton of quality ? football talk?

It's like he literally wakes up fully angry ? on draft day ? of all days and wants to **** :poop::poop::poop: all over CCS instead of joining in the fun ??? football talk we have going on.

I suspect ? that there is something deeply disturbingly wrong with his brain ? to be so constantly miserable ???

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Sweat was all the rage on talk radio before something about an injury with him

Right now it’s split between lb white and te hockenson.

They have Harrison and flowers on dline right now. I’m thinking they go greedy Williams or white with the pick. They seem to be distancing themselves from stafford. Got rid of his oc, got rid of his fav wr, hired a run first oc etc.

This is my take from what I hear locally
Yeah i think M.Sweat has some kind of heart issue or some shit that some teams are scared off from and some aren't is what's being said. I don't think they go CB that early but i can see Hockenson or either one of D.White or D.Bush. I can see them still going d-line or OLB still to. They really are wide open.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Miles Sanders is just not as good as the hype. I don't get it. I watched Penn State play this past season. I didn't see him do a lot with a great many of the handoffs. He's just not as good as he thinks he is. He has terrible ball control with a lot of fumbles. He just isn't worth the price to move up and get a second round pick.

My called it is that they take a TE in the third and an RB in the fourth. In fact, I think they'll trade back in the fourth to get a quality back and pick up another pick. The fourth is where most of the RBs will go and they can get a good one and an extra pick by trading back here.

Agree. He's good but doesn't look a whole lot better than several of the other RBs. Draft BPA in the 3rd (DB, OL, TE, or edge) and pick up a RB in the 4th or 5th rounds.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Yeah i think M.Sweat has some kind of heart issue or some shit that some teams are scared off from and some aren't is what's being said. I don't think they go CB that early but i can see Hockenson or either one of D.White or D.Bush. I can see them still going d-line or OLB still to. They really are wide open.

On the way home from work they say from the rumor mill lions want Devan bush

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears do NOT take a RB or TE at #87.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Bears draft QB Ryan Finley from NC State

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Before the draft is over Greg Gabriel and Jason La Canfora will both be right about something.

Son of a bitch. You could ask this guy what his name is and he'd find a way to be wrong.

Last edited:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Son of a bitch. You could ask this guy what his name is and he'd find a way to be wrong.
Be careful. He may say that his name is Jason La Can'tfora which would be wrong (as usual) but then his messed up name would truly match his prognostication ability which would make him right, and then the world would explode because that is the first sign of the apocalypse

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hockenson to Detroit. You all laughed and i.........#Calledit.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Hockenson to Detroit. You all laughed and i.........#Calledit.
Lions fans are crying about it, and they should.

He may have been a quality TE, but Stafford isnt the QB for him to maximize that potential. And with their GM and HC both on the hot seat, taking a position that usually takes 1-2 seasons to produce isnt going to go well.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

He may have been a quality TE, but Stafford isnt the QB for him to maximize that potential. And with their GM and HC both on the hot seat, taking a position that usually takes 1-2 seasons to produce isnt going to go well.

It’s funny listening to talk radio where they compare this to when they took ebron over Donald lol. I don’t think Oliver will be Donald but it didn’t help when espn compared the two right after the lions pick lol

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I think you just hit on the head the one thing to really worry about with Hockenson in Detroit which is look at the difference in E.Ebron after he left Det and M.Stafford and went to Indy and A.Luck. Hockenson is a great talent so we'll see.