So I actually may start missing the games since 2004

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was watching the game last night and turned it off after the "so called catch" that hit the ground....I had enough of the refs influence which resulted in 10 points by that time. They made the game unwatchable and I don't know what is what anymore from week to week. I figure we would lose, but the amount of bs calls was mind blowing. The lack of...."roughing the passer on Hoyer", "pass int call", lack of holding calls on their online...etc

Beside that, I think I am going to stop watching this shit show. We are wasting our precious time on these guys and it's becoming pointless. How sad is it, when many posters here don't even care anymore? Maybe, one day morons will stop filling the stands and hit the McCaskeys in the pockets.....maybe then we can get some change with this franchise. I believe we are headed toward Brownsville and we are cheering for mediocre players, acting like they are all world. We suck and I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel anytime soon.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
In the 90's, It was, "Rough out the suck; it'll get better".

Now? Fuck, who knows? This offseason will be interesting, at least.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In the 90's, It was, "Rough out the suck; it'll get better".

Now? Fuck, who knows? This offseason will be interesting, at least.

Didn't have direct TV and didn't see a ton of games...when they were national or Monday nights I watched...plus I was playing a ton of basketball back then

Rise

Liked Posts:
I will still watch because I like the quiet I get for a few hours when the Bears are on. Its basically the only time I get alone since nobody else wants to watch them. How sad is that? Anyone with kids might understand. I love those kids, but getting that quiet time is key to my sanity. So for that Bears, I thank you.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
giphy.gif