So What Did Everyone Think Of The Bears-Browns Game?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Well I think we saw the Bears #3 team is better than the Browns #2 team.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Well I think we saw the Bears #3 team is better than the Browns #2 team.
My thoughts exactly. Good effort by the bubble guys, and surprisingly not bad officiating, they actually took less then 10 minutes to review plays.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I learned that Quigley has a nice 9 iron punt to pin the ball insie the 10 yd line.... Twice. Another was inside the 20. I feel good about him taking over if needed for the first few games.

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I learned that Quigley has a nice 9 iron punt to pin the ball insie the 10 yd line.... Twice. Another was inside the 20. I feel good about him taking over if needed for the first few games.

Agree. Both perfect bounces too.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched on NFL.com live preseason, so it had the local guys doing the commentary. I'm not sure if it was the same on the TV broadcast. But these guys were fuckin idiots. Straight up morons. And I'm not even talkin about homer stuff, but flat out football stupid.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No. bud thinks anyone who calls him out on being a dumbshit is either boobears or myself.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched on NFL.com live preseason, so it had the local guys doing the commentary. I'm not sure if it was the same on the TV broadcast. But these guys were fuckin idiots. Straight up morons. And I'm not even talkin about homer stuff, but flat out football stupid.

Wasn't one of them Bernie Kosar? Ir was weird when it switched to The "Bears Network" with 2 mins left and the Bears taking a knee.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Well you missed Jim Miller say fanny twice. I choked on my beer because he kept saying fanny. then it hink the booth musta said something because he switched to "rump" and "butt" but whe he said butt it was all akward. Am i the only one who laughed my ass off when he was throwing fanny bombs at us?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
somebody should tell jim what fanny means in the UK. where's mick? :)

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Well you missed Jim Miller say fanny twice. I choked on my beer because he kept saying fanny. then it hink the booth musta said something because he switched to "rump" and "butt" but whe he said butt it was all akward. Am i the only one who laughed my ass off when he was throwing fanny bombs at us?

And you missed the Browns announcers referencing Josh McCowns other brothers Luke and 1st round draft pick of the Bears...Cade.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Wasn't one of them Bernie Kosar? Ir was weird when it switched to The "Bears Network" with 2 mins left and the Bears taking a knee.

I think a very drunk Bernie Kosar

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I noticed sam rosen kept on calling mccown mccoy

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
It was boring as hell and everyone got cut.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And you missed the Browns announcers referencing Josh McCowns other brothers Luke and 1st round draft pick of the Bears...Cade.

Yeah... fucktards.... and they had no idea Cade was drafted by the Bears.

They kept calling Wilhite a safety too, among other Special person shit... like that conversation over the catch by Golden (I think) that was reviewed and overturned... dumbest conversation I ever seen on TV.