Somewhat OT - What would happen if Cutler partied like Manziel???

Celks

Liked Posts:
not everything is about you, celks. if you are upset about the bonus question i'm sorry you don't have any sense of humor :shrug:

I agree with you though, Cutler would get crucified by teh media because they hate da bearzzzzzzzzzzz.

You sure are making it look like it's all about me. Gonna have to try harder then saying I am upset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Celks

Liked Posts:
is the cop in the stadium, or on the way to the stadium pulling cutler over?

And I am the one acting "butthurt"! How many times are you going to talk about me? I really must have irritated you, otherwise there would be no point in trolling me.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And I am the one acting "butthurt"! How many times are you going to talk about me? I really must have irritated you, otherwise there would be no point in trolling me.

:obama:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Another bail out post.

correct me if i'm wrong, it was aaronitout that was claiming that smoking herb doesn't impair your driving, so I'm not sure why you think all of my posts are "talking about you"

Celks

Liked Posts:
correct me if i'm wrong, it was aaronitout that was claiming that smoking herb doesn't impair your driving, so I'm not sure why you think all of my posts are "talking about you"

Correct me if I am wrong, that is not the topic of this thread and you even said yourself, discuss the topic of this thread. Your own mistakes are making you look like a fool.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Correct me if I am wrong, that is not the topic of this thread and you even said yourself, discuss the topic of this thread. Your own mistakes are making you look like a fool.

:enough:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
.Don't quit HHM. Finish the internet fight

Celks

Liked Posts:
I'm just here to help. Did you think the same thing about your law profs too?

Then why dont you help out the other 30 people who make mistakes? Your second sentence has nothing to do with the comment you are responding too.

Celks

Liked Posts:
Call the shoopster in for backup. He will quit bothering you then

So you have admitted I have "won" the internet fight and I have been bothering HHM......Thats not what he wants to hear.

malcore

Then why dont you help out the other 30 people who make mistakes? Your second sentence has nothing to do with the comment you are responding too.

Read it again. It's a good question.

You do have trouble, don't you?