Split up Kane and Toews?

tvltre

Liked Posts:
[quote name="BiscuitintheBasket"]

My wife and I were talking about that before the beginning of the OT. Perhaps Brouwer or Kopecky should get a chance with Toews and Kane in game 4, and put Buff with Sharp and Hossa. That would be an interesting adjustment for the Flyers and specifically if Q rolls both of those lines out one after the other.[/quote]

Pronger would collapse. He was looking for the bench quick a few times last night.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
We all can eat crow on this one after game 5.

Although it was nice to see Buff moved.

Good coaching moves tonight Q and the gang. I was feeling a bit concerned when i saw the lines and Toews and Kane split up. But was feeling pretty good 5 minutes into the game watching Hossa/Toews/kopecky kicking ass.

Razzberry

Liked Posts:
Fuck that. I told you all to take a chill pill after Game 5. :p

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
wow... crow has been ate.. and i wasnt even hungry!

anyways... ONE FUCKING WIN AWAY... we need to play .500 hockey for the rest of the season and we are to the promised land!!!

noon

Liked Posts:
Q's line changes were among the critical differences in game 5. (Along with a stellar 60-minute leave-it-all-out-on-the-ice effort and a more aggressive forecheck). Kopecky did a great job battling with Pronger in front of the net from the 1st shift. Spreading the firepower across lines had Laviolette without an answer. Flyers are a great team and have depth. But the Hawks have more. And that depth is what I said would ultimately be the difference going into this series. I wouldn't have necessarily thought to split up those lines myself, but as soon as they announced Kopecky on the starting line with Toews and Hossa I immediately liked it. Q outcoached Laviolette on this one. I also said Hawks in 6, so, we'll see. Bring the same effort they did in game 5 and that will be that. LET'S GO HAWKS!!!

supraman

Liked Posts:
I won't lie after seeing the lines at the beginning of the game I called the series over. I know a bit extreme but I had been impressed with how the hawks played against the Flyers at that point. Then the 1st period changed the world. It wasn't cloudy and cold anymore but it was warm with sunshine and rainbows with beautiful women wearing bikinis.

So yeah I'll take my serving of crow now please and I will gladly do it as long as we get one more win.