Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
One of my closest friends (at the time) was George’s personal assistant, and she would often be tasked to manage/oversee the ranch when George was traveling. She invited me to spend the day there and stay the night. I declined the sleepover but did get my nerd on for about 8 hours there. As you can probably imagine, it’s a pretty sweet setup he has, by anyone’s standards.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Ummm......so no

Star Wars: The Rise Of Richard

TL1961

Liked Posts:
People just can't wait to throw their money at this stuff, can they?

Same movie for the 5th or 6th time? Not a problem!!

No, it's not R2D2, it's....a round version of him. (I know, this is not the first film it was in)

C3PO - the single worst character in movie history? Of COURSE we kept him/it in!!

What's that? You think you've seen this before? Of course you have! And you keep lining up to spend more money on the same basic plot!

Suckers!! :) BWAHAHAHA

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

No, it's not R2D2, it's....a round version of him. (I know, this is not the first film it was in)

C3PO - the single worst character in movie history? Of COURSE we kept him/it in!!

What's that? You think you've seen this before? Of course you have! And you keep lining up to spend more money on the same basic plot!

Suckers!! :) BWAHAHAHA

You are above it xero level!

What is it like being better than everyone else?

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...ite-star-wars-character/ar-BBW0jRj?ocid=ientp

Jar Jar Binks is widely considered one of the weakest characters in the entire “Star Wars” franchise, but George Lucas doesn’t seem to care. In a pre-taped video message that aired during Star Wars Celebration ahead of the 20th anniversary panel for “The Phantom Menace,” Lucas once again surprised fans by naming the polarizing Jar Jar as his favorite “Star Wars” character of all time. A source of comic relief in “The Phantom Menace,” Jar Jar was inspired by Disney’s Goofy and made history as the first fully CGI character in a live-action movie.
“Thank you for coming to the Celebration,” Lucas said his introduction video. “[‘The Phantom Menace’] is one of my favorite movies and of course Jar Jar is my favorite character. Ahmed [Best], you did a fantastic job. It was very, very hard.”

If George isn't trolling with this shit, then he just showed why Disney hired other directors and writers for Episodes 7, 8, and 9.

Last edited:

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
They killed the franchise f them. Only way they get a piece of my wallet for this is if the kids specifically ask to see it

What you should do is buy a ticket to another movie, something a bit more reputable like Jumanji 3...and then take your kids to the star wars showing. This way a good movie like Jumanji gets your money and Star Wars does not.

Win Win

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

IMO...this describes just about everything to cycle through theaters in the last decade or so.

That said...I am looking forward to see how they wrap up the Skywalker Saga, but I am also one of the eight people that liked Last Jedi so you are free to ignore me.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What Star Wars: The Force Awakens should have been.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I haven't watched any star wars movies since that thing with Jar Jar. What's worthwhile?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I haven't watched any star wars movies since that thing with Jar Jar. What's worthwhile?

I liked rogue one and solo. Force awakens was pretty good even though it was goofy the main character can operate as a Jedi without any training

The animation series the clone wars and rebels were really well done

I would rather watch a show based on jar jar then ever watching the last Jedi ever again

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I liked rogue one and solo. Force awakens was pretty good even though it was goofy the main character can operate as a Jedi without any training

The animation series the clone wars and rebels were really well done

I would rather watch a show based on jar jar then ever watching the last Jedi ever again
missuh hope yr kidding

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Fan bois will flip their shit about this the but Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith is the only movie of the 8 that was made for grown ups, the other 7 are children's movies. Here is some pure sacrilege, 4, 5, and 6 were B movies made for children, great FX, bad acting, writing, and everything else. Even the Wookie cringed.

rogue one and solo

This is also correct.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
they just aren’t good movies. There is very little originality in it, the characters are flat and uninteresting

Going to see the Star Wars movies feels more like an obligation to complete a task than it is entertainment.

Dogstar

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers
Haven't dropped a dime on any of it since the original trilogy. I've seen bits and pieces from some of the other movies, but not a full length watch.

Return of the Jedi and going with prequels instead of sequels turned me off.