Step Aside, Genius at Work

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I think a lot of people thank banging the first response are now seeing things differently.

You were 100% right.

As for the first response getting so many likes, I think part of it is before the season starts, people want to be optimistic. They want to hold onto the thought that the direction the team under a new GM and respected head coach will be one of success. Not so much with any actual evidence, but just because Emery and Trestman were so bad that any change is perceived as positive. It duped me into believing we were improving. But looking back at it, I can see how we are so flawed on the offensive side starting at the QB and going deeper as well with the lost talent at the skilled positions.

I think your intentions are good. It's just that some of your posts are almost like a buzz kill. People wanted to believe. It's all you really got in May.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How would you go about your day KNOWING you were wrong on here? I keep the blade resting on my wrist waiting for that moment. Truth be told not a single soul on here had the Bears pegged for 2-8 through 10 games.

Um.........I picked them to win 3-4 games this season and got hammered for it Became a bit more optimistic when Hoyer showed he could move the team. There were a few of us who thought that the team would be bad which most people didn't want to hear.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No, it's a call out from someone that understands only those predictions that go right get necrobumped and every other foolish thing a poster ever said remains buried. It's better to move on and live in the present. Besides, the O has hardly been ignored. 2 of our 1st 3 picks last year were on O and we have 2 O guys in the top performing rookies this year. We may suck but it's not lack of commitment to the O.

I wouldn't say that they are "committed" to the O. This new regime got rid of four quality starting players. That isn't commitment, that was stupidity. Our offensive tackles stink to high heaven. I watched Leno yesterday and he sucks big time and Massie is worse. I do think that there have been some good decisions that Pace has made in the draft but he also has cost them at least two years in the rebuild that was required in the Trestman/Emery disaster. That is what is frustrating to me. Wasted time.