Step Aside, Genius at Work

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Hope you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeriouslyImNotPace

Liked Posts:
If you actually don't see an offense to defense change with the regime, you're kinda blind.

No really. You are.

The question is NOT whether we're we are going through a complete shift in coaching strategies, it is why we have to shit can the offense to build the defense.

So, avoiding the question, huh? Why did you choose to pick the second to last year instead of the last...which would have been more relevant?

SeriouslyImNotPace

Liked Posts:
You see...this is called being schooled. You foolishly thought nobody would point out that you do not use 2013 stats to make a case for for a G.M. hired after the 2014 season.

The way you work, we could rate defensive players we let walk(such as as Urlacher or Briggs)based on any random year we chose.

And the real foolishness of your argument is this: You attacked someone else for "making excuses", but in order to justify using 2013 instead of 2014 stats, you will have to have a reason(IE " excuse") to have done so and to justify the dropoff. Finally, why not use a five year sample size, or a sample size that includes the tenure of the players you are whining about?

SeriouslyImNotPace

Liked Posts:
Since you know so much and want to pick random years....when was the last time we won the division and where we rated at for PPG that year? Answer and get back to me on why we need to fix the defense ASAP.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Drunk, shamless, and pointless necro bumping is the ugliest form of self flattery.

Sorry, just because I actually know whats going on and you don't, isn't an excuse for a dumb post.

And. Not drunk. Thanks.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Sorry, just because I actually know whats going on and you don't, isn't an excuse for a dumb post.

And. Not drunk. Thanks.

Apologies, Actually much worse than I originally thought if you're not under the influence of something. Smooches and Godspeed.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Apologies, Actually much worse than I originally thought if you're not under the influence of something. Smooches and Godspeed.

Im under the influence that the team has made bad decisions. Most of which I said pre-season.

2 and 8.

You?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Im under the influence that the team has made bad decisions. Most of which I said pre-season.

2 and 8.

You?

Looking for validation on the internet is something I normally file under the bad decision category. CLEARLY, it's part of your journey. Hats off to ya.

Looking for #calledits at 2am is next level. Cringey, as they say..

You can join us in song and prayer on page three of the Floyd update thread in the a.m. it's never too late for redemption.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Looking for validation on the internet is something I normally file under the bad decision category. CLEARLY, it's part of your journey. Hats off to ya.

Looking for #calledits at 2am is next level. Cringey, as they say..

You can join us in song and prayer on page three of the Floyd update thread in the a.m. it's never too late for redemption.

Except that when you look at my posts, you probably now actually agree with them all.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Except that when you look at my posts, you probably now actually agree with them all.

Let's say I did for shits n gigs, would that somehow make you feel any better about life? About the current state of the team? Is this about being right? About trying to remain relevant?

Personally, I find it hilarious when people get worked up over your postings. Some of the lure has definitely faded but you still hook a few every time. For that, I give kudo's.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Mongo's alright.

but I don't quite get the allure of the #calledit's and the thread bumping pissing contest stuff however.

if you're one of the 60 regulars that predicted the team would be bad, pat yourselves on the back.

if you're one of the 20 regulars that were cautiously optimistic, tough shit, I guess you're wrong or something.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Mongo's alright.

but I don't quite get the allure of the #calledit's and the thread bumping pissing contest stuff however.

if you're one of the 60 regulars that predicted the team would be bad, pat yourselves on the back.

if you're one of the 20 regulars that were cautiously optimistic, tough shit, I guess you're wrong or something.

How would you go about your day KNOWING you were wrong on here? I keep the blade resting on my wrist waiting for that moment. Truth be told not a single soul on here had the Bears pegged for 2-8 through 10 games.

mecha

Liked Posts:
How would you go about your day KNOWING you were wrong on here? I keep the blade resting on my wrist waiting for that moment. Truth be told not a single soul on here had the Bears pegged for 2-8 through 10 games.

I'm probably wrong about many things a lot of the time. and have zero shame in admitting such. it's probably because a) it's a sports message board, some people may consider it a life or death affair, I don't -- b) usually we get pretty good jokes out of it -- c) a guy that calls himself Ron Burgundy links us to news on the team's site; that outdoes all the other preposterous acts combined.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I'm probably wrong about many things a lot of the time. and have zero shame in admitting such. it's probably because a) it's a sports message board, some people may consider it a life or death affair, I don't -- b) usually we get pretty good jokes out of it -- c) a guy that calls himself Ron Burgundy links us to news on the team's site; that outdoes all the other preposterous acts combined.

xto6ks.gif

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

And. Not drunk. Thanks.
People get mad when you remind them that they don't know anything about football. Necro bump is the cry of the foolish who never apologize for their terrible takes.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No, it's a call out from someone that understands only those predictions that go right get necrobumped and every other foolish thing a poster ever said remains buried. It's better to move on and live in the present. Besides, the O has hardly been ignored. 2 of our 1st 3 picks last year were on O and we have 2 O guys in the top performing rookies this year. We may suck but it's not lack of commitment to the O.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

And. Not drunk. Thanks.
You said they drafted 1 offensive player.... a complete misfire to what's shown up and that undersized guard who has looked to be a perfect future fit

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So we have one of the best DCs in the NFL, by your own admission, who took a bunch of nobodies and made them appear to be the middle of the pack. Then our GM goes out and drafts a bunch of fresh talent for him to further improve our defensive unit... and you are complaining?

Seems like a good idea to give Fangio, who clearly know's what he is doing, all the firepower he so desires.

Its sad that we are referring to guys that would be backups on other teams as talent