Tamba Hali top 100 Bears tidbit.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There was an article the other day that more or less said that Willie Young already felt that Hands on Hands off had already improved his game alot.
If he can help Washington and Bass make a step forward along with tutoring EGO and Sutton, and if vets Houston and Allen like Kim's ideas, that Dline should be ferocious.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
There was an article the other day that more or less said that Willie Young already felt that Hands on Hands off had already improved his game alot.
If he can help Washington and Bass make a step forward along with tutoring EGO and Sutton, and if vets Houston and Allen like Kim's ideas, that Dline should be ferocious.

Exactly, you hear all the time that hand fighting and hand placement in the trenches are crucial for shedding blocks. Thats why Sutton in college has the great year in 12 because he had very good hands for a college player. Ego should benefit greatly from this.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ferguson may benefit the most because he is so raw as a rookie.
Even Paea has marveled at the change of philosophy and his attacking a man instead of a gap first this offseason. Paea may take a step forward as well.
I'm totally jacked to see this Dline thruout the preseason and the positional battles to get to Our Ten. If Sutton dominates in the preseason we will see alot of him rotation wise.....same can be said about all of our younger players.

Celks

Liked Posts:
Ferguson may benefit the most because he is so raw as a rookie.
Even Paea has marveled at the change of philosophy and his attacking a man instead of a gap first this offseason. Paea may take a step forward as well.
I'm totally jacked to see this Dline thruout the preseason and the positional battles to get to Our Ten. If Sutton dominates in the preseason we will see alot of him rotation wise.....same can be said about all of our younger players.

I dont think Sutton has to dominate in TC or Preseason for us to see him a lot in the rotation. He just has to beat out and play better then Nate Collins to get his fair share of snaps this year.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And he most likely will, seeing that Collins is recovering from that ACL tear.
If EGO can play so hard that he forces the BEARs to rotate him with Paea, that interior is gonaa be Bad Ass.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The big key to Allen and Houston getting those sitting duck QBs is collapsing that pocket inside out. If this 2 technique business can help get our Ends and LB'ers free or with one on ones, this D is gonna be ferocious. It all starts with the line and on paper they have so much potential

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
I dont think Sutton has to dominate in TC or Preseason for us to see him a lot in the rotation. He just has to beat out and play better then Nate Collins to get his fair share of snaps this year.

Sutton is working with the 2nd team at the 3 right now and when Ratliff was out he was with the starters so I think he is 3rd in the lineup. With the Lions and Pack being pass happy and our offense hopefully forcing teams to throw the ball to catch up, we will be in a lot of nickle situations where I think Sutton will play.