Tape never lies bears vs philly

Armyhawk

https://youtu.be/AiQFiYJSi_Q

This video gets me excited and pissed at the same time. Leno with a few awful plays i didn't notice watching live. Mitch had some great throws. Goldman is a stud obviously but great game. Shaheen.....disappointing.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Burton not playing had a brutal domino effect.

Cohen became the focus of the LBs and S and no one else threatened them.

Shaheen look like an OLmen running routes and looked like a punter once he caught the ball.'

I do not think the Burton storyline was discussed enough in terms of impact on the game.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Central Florida Knights, TCU Horned Frogs

Shaheen look like an OLmen running routes and looked like a punter once he caught the ball.'

I do not think the Burton storyline was discussed enough in terms of impact on the game.
The impact was magnified because his "injury" cropped up after the game plan was installed. He was a big part of the passing game all year. His absence was a major hit to the offense.

legendxofxlink

True Number 51

Nagy should've changed the gameplan then. Schwartz gameplanned Nagy perfectly. Nagy didn't have an answer for it until it was too late. Had the Eagles scored sooner, I believe Nagy/Trubisky would've marched down and put up 6.

wazzupi

Nagy should've changed the gameplan then. Schwartz gameplanned Nagy perfectly. Nagy didn't have an answer for it until it was too late. Had the Eagles scored sooner, I believe Nagy/Trubisky would've marched down and put up 6.
We lost on a missed easy kick.

Spartan

The Truth
Donator

Agreed. Burton’s blocking ability is overlooked and undervalued whereas I think it’s safe to say now that Shaheen was a wasted pick.

Toast88

Multiple things can be true at the same time.

The offense should’ve had a better plan and better execution before the fourth quarter.

The defense should have stopped the Eagles from getting a 60-yard touchdown drive, and from converting on fourth and goal.

Cody Parkey should’ve made the field goal.

The field goal is obviously the biggest one because there’s no dispute that if it happens, the Bears 100 percent win the game.

Shitty. It happens.

clear

Amos helmet to helmet penalty. Miller getting stripped, and almost getting to the ground before the ball came out.

Eagles got almost every break, and that damn kicker!

Winning that type of game could propel a team to the Superbowl

ikkoikki

Silver lining: you know Nagy and Mitchell are dissecting the tape as well and obsessing over learning from their mistakes and improving for next time. One thing about Mitch, you don't get the frivolous vibe from him. He's all business

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
That play at the 23:45 mark shows why eddie Jackson was missed..that is a int..Bush has no range

Bearly

Substantial Member

This.