TGDT 11/16: Stars (6-7-4) @ Blackhawks (9-7-1) 6:00PM WGN

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="237362" data-time="1416257792">

At first I didn't think it was a big deal, especially with how far he slid and I was thinking he wasn't skating that fast and he really wasn't trying to stop so I thought meh, he knows it's going to happen and just riding it out and taking the thump... but then when I saw the replay from the other angle and watched how his back hit I was like fuck, he's done. The shift he came back out on you could see he was still slow, but I was just happy he was back.</p></blockquote>

Fresh cut ice doesn't help, but going back first is probably the worst thing he could of done next to going head first. They teach you in checking clinics to use your arms to absorb the impact like springs. He's lucky he wasn't seriously injured.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="237350" data-time="1416207967">
<div>

Bad break TVR getting hurt. Pun intended. Sounds like a broken bone from reports. Defenseman will be recalled.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

<span>�</span><span>@TramyersCSN</span> <span>2 hours ago</span></p>

#Blackhawks say Trevor van Riemsdyk suffered a left patella fracture on Sunday. Undergoing surgery tomorrow, faces 3-4 month recovery.</p>

</p>

That would be a kneecap...for you philistines. :icon-wink:</p>

</p>

Sincerely,</p>

Dr. Samurai</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
That sucks... not just because we lose him, but who they replace him with.</p>