TGDT 2/5 - Blackhawks (7-0-2) @ (7-1-1) Sharks 9:30PM CSN

R K

Except nobody is arguing that...
<

And if Dunc doesn't make that idiotic pass, we don't lose Keith for 20 minutes, and Mayers doesn't get wrecked. I can play the if game too.
<

the smileys are pretty fucking gay though. Gotta admit.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
they disagreed on the hit to the head. At least from what I read.

And again he didn't have the puck.

They disagreed on the blindside match penalty, as it wasn't a blindside hit.

Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said “I thought it was interference at first but (the puck) hit (Mayers) in the skate. It might have been high.

You don't have to have the puck. You just have to be the last guy to touch it, immediately before being hit.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Anyways! I think we should start talking about how that game against Phoenix and Torres plays out tomorrow night...

R K

even inadvertently.

But thanks for telling me how it is, I's a never been to a hockeys games befores.....

IMO then it was clearly interference the hit was fucking late! Puck had already blasted off his skate the other way!

R K

Anyways! I think we should start talking about how that game against Phoenix and Torres plays out tomorrow night...

Good thing Torres didn't hit Hossa four inches lower it would have been shoulder to shoulder and clean. Oh, wait, he left his feet.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Is your boycott of the season done, Pez?

Does anyone know if Bolland is playing? He's been out since the last time they played the Coyotes.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
FUCK TORRES!!!

Hope the Hawks make a one day trade for John Scott to rearrange his fucking life and hopefully concuss the fuck out of him like he did to Shawn Thornton.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Bollands ankle is still fucked up. Give the guy some credit for playing last night. That is all. Right now he is the only second line center we have soooooooo what do you do? Not going through another season of Kruger there or suggestions that second line centers grow on trees so we can easily trade for one. Not going to happen anytime soon esp when the team is posting the record it has. No one on on the farm is capable of playing there either. Bollands the best we have and he hasn't been that bad. Its an adjustment for him also its going to take some time for him to adjust fully to playing the minutes and with new responsibilities. No lines need to be adjusted right now.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
We can all agree that instead of arguing about the hit there should have just been a bench clearing brawl, right?

That's including Quenneville ripping McClellan's left ear off and bringing back to Chicago as a lucky charm.

R K

Bollands ankle is still fucked up. Give the guy some credit for playing last night. That is all. Right now he is the only second line center we have soooooooo what do you do? Not going through another season of Kruger there or suggestions that second line centers grow on trees so we can easily trade for one. Not going to happen anytime soon esp when the team is posting the record it has. No one on on the farm is capable of playing there either. Bollands the best we have and he hasn't been that bad. Its an adjustment for him also its going to take some time for him to adjust fully to playing the minutes and with new responsibilities. No lines need to be adjusted right now.

Um KANE WAS there! Might be even worse.

Thus the 15pts in 10 games allowing him to play RW. Brain trust fucked his year up last year doing that for sure.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:

Yea for real, last night Foley was saying that the Hawks would like to see more production from him. What the fuck do we want, our team hasn't lost a game yet. It's too often him and Eddie are just talking to talk, then again I'd do the same thing but would be bashing the opposition.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Um KANE WAS there! Might be even worse.

Thus the 15pts in 10 games allowing him to play RW. Brain trust fucked his year up last year doing that for sure.

I try to errase that from my memory. Def Q's biggest brain fuck since he has been here. I grew an even larger respect for Kane last season putting the effort in even though he didn't belong there and deserved better.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
I figured me bitching more about Bolly would change the topic of the Mayers getting lit up discussion

And TCD...what aspect if his game has been good? It seems Kane is getting all his points away from him

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Go fuck yourselves and complain with me about Raffi Torres in the new GDT.