The All Private Workout-Pro Day Mock Draft

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I have been banging the drum for TE, but if you look at the Bears private workouts and meetings trackers they have met with 2 TEs and both are 2nd/3rd round guys.

They have not really met with any day 3 guys at the position.
To me, that indicates TE may definitely be our 3rd rd pick. We have looked at lots of RBs that will go in the 4th or later. Maybe we trade back up for Singletary if they feel the need to.

I think our first pick is likely to be a TE...

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Two questions:

(1) What's the chance Singletary makes it to pick 126, allowing a DB to be picked with #87?

(2) Why no love for Darrell Henderson? 9 ypc two years in a row with huge yardage totals deserves some respect. Plus a very dangerous receiver. Are we overthinking things here?
(2) You answer your own question here.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Since the Bears seem to have no connection to Henderson at all, I would expect Pace to draft him.
Singletary could fall all the way to round 5. That would be a nice pickup. Even in round 4.
I would be shocked if Henderson isn't taken in the first. I know no one else is predicting it, but I think he's too explosive for him to not be taken in the top 32

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Gonna rip my dick off if Singletary is the pick

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Double dipping on RB and CB is a good idea in this draft imo and would not surprise me at all

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Double dipping on RB and CB is a good idea in this draft imo and would not surprise me at all
Double dipping on RB wouldn't surprise me either. Especially if they aren't high on Nall. They may not even be thrilled about Mike Davis, who they signed to a smallish 2 year contract.

I would find it odd if they double dipped on CB. Although nothing wrong with it if they have two guys they think are near future starters, but they did sign Fuller and Skrine long term, I think they're interested in developing Tolliver and Joseph, and at least for this 'contender' year, Prince and McMannis are solid too.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
That'd be a really underwhelming draft.