CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't pass.
Can't defend.
No O system.
No D system.

Best passers on the team can't shoot great... Porter, Carter, Valentine

Between White, Lavine, Markennen gonna jack alot of shots...should have just kept mirotic

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Laugha Bulls

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Tank! ahh fck nevermind that didn't workout to well.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never change CCS.
Its no one thing. i don't hate any one player on the team completely...just the collection...the assembly...they can't cover mistakes or compliment each other...the coaching seems poor...

they don't have quite enough...they defend like Mel Tuckers Bears..

I'm a supporter since radio broadcasts in 1987, they are just in a frustrating state and seem behind the times...

I don't think they are or have been too far away, which is more frustration, they just make mistakes on a team level and don't ever get over the hump....

at least chris paul would stabilize them

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't mean to be a dick but you can literally argue that they have the worst defense in the league.

Then you find stats like this and you can argue they have the worst offense in the league....at least for the way they are playing the game now.

"A Stat That Matters
9.0 --
The Bulls were outscored by 9.0 points per game from 3-point range, the worst discrepancy in the league. On offense, they ranked 19th in 3-point percentage and 28th in the percentage of their shots that came from 3-point range. On defense, they ranked 26th and 21st." from nba.com

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Super Teams and then the rest of the league. Its not the pure game it once was. Defense isnt in style. Personally, I cant stomach sitting through an NBA game these days and I long for yesterday like I am Paul motherfucking McCartney.
I still love college basketball. The players are taught the right game, actually play defense and run offensive sets.
They make the jump to the NBA and its like they lose everything that made them great in the first place.
NBA players can shoot the ball and that is a practiced skill. But if I dont see a nitty gritty lockdown defense that rattles offenses to get them off their game by brute physicality, I wobt ever come back.
Also there arent rivals. Its a big frat house and everyone is smoking and joking during time outs. I need true rivalries. Players that wouldnt dare sign with other teams.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Really thought they were going Bol with the second round pick.

I guess it was nice to see emotion from these guys this year, other than clown suits and funky hair and flags turned into garments.

I will just try to remember these guys in 6 years when they demand to get traded a year early to still get a 200 million max deal.