The Direction of the Team

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are a lot of people I want to dislike in this thread but the forum won't let me
I would be willing to dislike you to test the system. Let me know if you think I should continue with the test. :yep:

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
How is TE not a weak spot? At best it's a question mark.

Zack Miller played quiet well in 2015... while playing behind probowl all-purpose Bennett, Miller lead the team with 5 TDs, with 34 passes for 439 yards. He's good. And Gase/Fox Off rarely used 2 TEs on one play.

I'm not talking about depth, I'm talking about starters. It's common to have one top TE, and a couple prospects or a fading vet. We have Khari Lee and Sinclair as young developing prospects, plus a TE draft pick is certainly in the cards. But I wouldn't call Miller a weak spot.

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
Zack Miller played quiet well in 2015... while playing behind probowl all-purpose Bennett, Miller lead the team with 5 TDs, with 34 passes for 439 yards. He's good. And Gase/Fox Off rarely used 2 TEs on one play.

I'm not talking about depth, I'm talking about starters. It's common to have one top TE, and a couple prospects or a fading vet. We have Khari Lee and Sinclair as young developing prospects, plus a TE draft pick is certainly in the cards. But I wouldn't call Miller a weak spot.
Don't sleep on Rob Housler.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would be willing to dislike you to test the system. Let me know if you think I should continue with the test. :yep:

I'll help.....you know for knowledge