Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL at this. I remember thinking that limiting Trubisky's preseason snaps was not the best idea, and it showed in Week 1 of the regular season.

I think the improved Bears health has much more to do with Pace than Nagy. The Bears 2018 roster has better athletes. None of their 22 regular starters were older than 29 years old. Pace's improved drafting allowed the Bears to move away from relying on aging free agents, who invariably would get injured. It might be circular logic, but I think having better starters limits your injuries. The old Bears would simply plow through an entire list of safeties in one season...none of them NFL caliber, all of them lasting a few games before getting hurt/concussed.

I do appreciate that Nagy lacks the full warrior spirit and prefers to sit guys that could play at a reduced level in order to get them back to a more effective status.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I do appreciate that Nagy lacks the full warrior spirit and prefers to sit guys that could play at a reduced level in order to get them back to a more effective status.

I don't know... Nagy played his starters through a meaningless game watching several (ARob/Miller/RRH/Gabriel) go out with injuries. That's full warrior spirit right there.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
isn't it just phenomenal how guys have gotten hurt during the season but they managed these injuries so outstandingly! This upcoming game against the Eagles should see Robinson, Gabriel, Miller, Jackson, Long not to mention Shaheen suited up and ready to play! it's just so nice to see how most of this team has managed to make it to this point in the season! Shout out to the Strength and Condition Staff and Team Doctors! Nagy and Pace have done an outstanding job managing this team and putting all the right people there in place. It really makes a huge difference being able to field a mostly healthy team.

They sure have! Everything is better. Even the playing surface at Soldier Field is better!!