The Latest from the Rumor Mill...

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
If that's true, then you should seriously think about not posting your stuff here.

Not going to happen and it was not that base as you make it seen. Just a couple of you said it was really bad but I had way more that said it was fine.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
Not going to happen and it was not that base as you make it seen. Just a couple of you said it was really bad but I had way more that said it was fine.

oh it is as base as it seens

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Have all the fun you want, just don't be mad when I personally come in and trash every single thing you write. That's all.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Have all the fun you want, just don't be mad when I personally come in and trash every single thing you write. That's all.

Fine trash my articles all you want, I don't care. If I have fun, that's all the matter.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
It really has to be a schtick at this point, I doubt anyone Special person enough to speak/write like this would be smart enough to register and continually post here.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
who fucking cares about his grammar? my god! sound like little bitches. if it annoys you to read than dont fucking read it. simple shit. its a fucking blog who cares.

maybe try sticking to the god damn topic like thoughts about nady going to texas, lilly to nyc, fukudome not moveable etc etc etc....this whole thread is about the posters grammar and what not...fucking babies.

Last edited:

Lefty

Liked Posts:
It's not like we're searching out his blog and ripping on him, he's posting it here as virtually unreadable drivel that he wants to discuss. There's a bit of a difference.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not like we're searching out his blog and ripping on him, he's posting it here as virtually unreadable drivel that he wants to discuss. There's a bit of a difference.

I have had tons of people look over it and they were able to read it so I don't know what your problem is.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Christ..

Why don't you guys actually discuss some of the moves in his blog? Considering most of them have been reported elsewhere too.

If you don't like his blogging just leave him alone.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Christ..

Why don't you guys actually discuss some of the moves in his blog? Considering most of them have been reported elsewhere too.

If you don't like his blogging just leave him alone.

I would like them so discuss the moves and my thoughts on the moves but that's not going to happen as they can't read it.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Get whatever we can for Nady, Lilly, Baker, Fuku

Call me crazy, but I would like to keep Gorzellany and Theriot for the future.....

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Call me crazy, but I would like to keep Gorzellany and Theriot for the future.....

:lmao:

They are easy peasy to trade..

Plus should get a nice return.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:

The Cubs should keep Baker and Gorzo. Trade all the other players u said with me adding Fontrenot. Trade Font instead of Baker and I would trade Thriot so the Cubs could call-up Barney. The Cubs are also expected to non-tender Theriot so at least get something for him.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
:lmao:

They are easy peasy to trade..

Plus should get a nice return.

I know they are easy to trade, but Gorzellany has looked decent, and I think this full season back at Theriot's original position will help him next year. I really do

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
The Cubs should keep Baker and Gorzo. Trade all the other players u said with me adding Fontrenot. Trade Font instead of Baker and I would trade Thriot so the Cubs could call-up Barney. The Cubs are also expected to non-tender Theriot so at least get something for him.

I see no real use for Baker on the team, I would trade him, keep fonty for the rest of season, then dump him in summer.

Keep Theriot, Gorz for next year IMO

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
I see no real use for Baker on the team, I would trade him, keep fonty for the rest of season, then dump him in summer.

Keep Theriot, Gorz for next year IMO

Baker is better than Font but can't show it. Plus Font is older. There is also a report out there the Cubs will trade 2 of Theriot, Font and Baker. I would keep Gorzo too. But would u trade Theriot if the Cubs are going to non-tender him?