onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Eh, no. You. The resident Village Idiot. I could spell it out for you, but you wouldn't understand. Just like all those tricksy questions you couldn't handle on the GED.

so not only is your critiquing of the current HC shitty. But you cant even follow a simple MB thread.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
alexchiumeatball.gif

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
meatballs1.jpg

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
ie0108_meatball_lg.jpg

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jesus Christ, how has this shit-ass thread made it this far?

ridemywheelie

Liked Posts:
Consider this: If someone believes that Jerry Angelo didn't get enough talent on the Bears, then Lovie Smith must be a good coach since the Bears are competitive every year. He gets the most out of his players.

Now we'll find out what he can do when the whole team seems loaded with talent :D Cheers!

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Consider this: If someone believes that Jerry Angelo didn't get enough talent on the Bears, then Lovie Smith must be a good coach since the Bears are competitive every year. He gets the most out of his players.

Now we'll find out what he can do when the whole team seems loaded with talent :D Cheers!

But didn't JA do pretty good on defense?
Some of them may not have lasted long but there were a lot of very good defensive players that came through. Perhaps if Lovie was qualified enough, or at least surrounded himself with those who were qualified enough to judge offensive talent JA would've been better at offense.
That is not to excuse JA at all but to point out that Lovie may not be the right coach to run a whole team.
Perhaps Emery is more qualified to pick offense (so far so good) and that will make Lovie the right coach to run this whole team because he is able to get production beyond a player's skills on either side of the ball.