The Myth Of Chicago Bear "Weather".................

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
I've been watching a lot of the National "experts" and they keep referring to Bears weather. I'm from Chicago and it is going to be into the 40's until the end of the week. I've been hearing this for years. Our defense can travel wherever. Including the "saints dome". We are having a very mild winter and I don't get it. BEAR DOWN.......

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
I've been watching a lot of the National "experts" and they keep referring to Bears weather. I'm from Chicago and it is going to be into the 40's until the end of the week. I've been hearing this for years. Our defense can travel wherever. Including the "saints dome". We are having a very mild winter and I don't get it. BEAR DOWN.......

It’s a myth. Unless the LA Rams come to town in December

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad it's not snowing. Keep the gameplan nice and simple for Mitch.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Well, nobody in Chicago says it seriously. Any sportswriter bringing it up is lazy and/or an idiot. Probably the same guys who think Cub fans say "Wait til next year".

But this subject has been discussed here a hundred times, and is only used (overused) in jest.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
The National NfL "talking egg heads" keep assuming that Chicago is below freezing right now. Unlike, most of you, I live in Chicago and FEEL the weather.............

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
The National NfL "talking egg heads" keep assuming that Chicago is below freezing right now. Unlike, most of you, I live in Chicago and FEEL the weather.............

Ok. It was cold as hell when LA came here and they showed no interest. I have not heard one “talking egg” mention weather.

I’m in Chicago as well.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
Oh, Skip Bayless predicted against us, assuming that the Eagles are use to "cold weather". This is Skip Bayless on FS1....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Oh, Skip Bayless predicted against us, assuming that the Eagles are use to "cold weather". This is Skip Bayless on FS1....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He’s a known dumb ass what’s your point

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
Sunday games is going to be in the upper 40's.....I'm going to be wearing my lucky 2016 Cubs underwear and put on my high heels. Believe me, if I help win the World Series, I think I can help win a playoff game............

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Admitting to cross dressing and coming out of the closet won't make you famous.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
Admitting to cross dressing and coming out of the closet won't make you famous.

Does that make me less of a Bear fan? My 'alternative lifestyle" shouldn't offend you.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
You and everyone else in Lakeview. You're special, but not in the way that you believe. Guess since you can't call the GM Snails Pace anymore or come up with other hilarious nicknames you needed a new gimmick.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
You and everyone else in Lakeview. You're special, but not in the way that you believe. Guess since you can't call the GM Snails Pace anymore or come up with other hilarious nicknames you needed a new gimmick.

I live in Lakeview and proud to be g@y. I enjoy NFL sports bars and consider myself a fan. Does it really matter if I like to receive a god oral sucking from a fellow Bear fan???Unlike, most of you, I'm a Chicago resident.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I actually think there is such a thing as "Bear weather" when the Bears are good.

When they suck, it doesn't matter.

When the Bears are good and it's chilly in Chicago (which, as you noted, isn't always), the Bears have an advantage because they're used to it, not necessarily because of their style of play.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Global warming has not been bad to Chicago.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
For the most part, it doesn't really matter, but I do think there have been a few times I witnessed it be a real thing.

Our game against the Rams this year was one. Another was 2005 against the Falcons. I remember an image of Michael Vick sitting on the sideline wrapped up in a massive coat, looking like he just wanted to get out of there.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Fortunately for you this warm Bear weather will keep your two little sparrow eggs from freezing when you're walking down Belmont in your thong and heels.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I actually think there is such a thing as "Bear weather" when the Bears are good.

When they suck, it doesn't matter.

When the Bears are good and it's chilly in Chicago (which, as you noted, isn't always), the Bears have an advantage because they're used to it, not necessarily because of their style of play.

When we were a defensive and running team, maybe. But we are not relying on running if the weather is crappy. Won't be an issue as we have one home game.