The offense is an absolute mess

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Klopp was one dirty elbow away from winning the champions league

True story. I wore my Packer fan friend's Aaron Rodgers jersey for the Bears Packers game a couple of weeks ago directly because of that dirty POS Sergio Ramos. I made a bet with him before that game that Egypt would get further in the World Cup than England. He said no. I win, he has to wear my old Grossman jersey for the game, he wins I have to wear the Rodgers one. Fine. I was drunk when I made this bet but was banking on Salah doing heroics and England typically under-achieving.

Anyway, we know what happened. Salah was injured in the World Cup and England somehow get to the semis by playing nobody.

As for the Champions League final game, two absurd goalkeeper blunders didn't help either.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
True story. I wore my Packer fan friend's Aaron Rodgers jersey for the Bears Packers game a couple of weeks ago directly because of that dirty POS Sergio Ramos. I made a bet with him before that game that Egypt would get further in the World Cup than England. He said no. I win, he has to wear my old Grossman jersey for the game, he wins I have to wear the Rodgers one. Fine. I was drunk when I made this bet but was banking on Salah doing heroics and England typically under-achieving.

Anyway, we know what happened. Salah was injured in the World Cup and England somehow get to the semis by playing nobody.

As for the Champions League final game, two absurd goalkeeper blunders didn't help either.

It was a ludicrous display.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Well if that goalie doesn't get a concussion from Ramos, they probably win

casinnova

Liked Posts:
If the Bears look this bad 4 or 5 games into the regular season I'll join the freak out brigade. To freak out out now is fucking comical.... but to be expected unfortunately. Carry on.

:drama:
This. Lol most of you people are so pathetic. You must be the type who is already grumbling on your drive home from work about your wife burning the dinner before you even taste it. Fucking Debby downers. Lol. Omg. Nice predictions. 3-13. Draft a new QB. This is such great comedy.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
1491d100bfbac350a1316abb67fec4ac67fe870fadf1ee6a1bd51e798c46398c.jpg

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You must be the type who is already grumbling on your drive home from work about your wife burning the dinner before you even taste it.

lol is this 1956? Does she prepare your slippers too?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fixed it. You must be the type who is already grumbling on your uber ride home from pilates about your same sex partner breaking the internet before you get to see it.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think the offense is a mess. Just inconsistent. Perfectly adequate for a first year system with young players.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Just a heads up. Norwood seems to take one post, even one not directly quoting him, and replies/f5s the crap out of it as some sort of weird trolling/OT spamming campaign. I'd just put him on your ignore list tbh....

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Just a heads up. Norwood seems to take one post, even one not directly quoting him, and replies/f5s the crap out of it as some sort of weird trolling/OT spamming campaign. I'd just put him on your ignore list tbh....

Only three people (2 current) have ever had the pleasure of that list.