Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well I am black and Mick is white so I probably have to post twice as much as him to get the same credit.

Give us free!

images

Is he white? I have no idea. I always wondered why you felt the need to post twice as much in a given thread.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Novoitus is insane though.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Woah now. Thats a big ass insult in our community

I've been watching NFLN this week. Being called Marvin Lewis, to them, would be the ultimate compliment.

Based on how they talk about him so reverently, you'd think at some point he actually accomplished something.

You'd be wrong.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I've never thought anything about Mack other than he's a top 3 defensive player in the league. And Nagy has turned out great. Sorry if people still can't see through the Mitch facade. He isn't good.

I'd probably run and hide if I panicked like a little girl on the first drive of pre-season and continue to scream that a QB of a 12-4 team isn't any good. Yeah....sure Jan.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
How is that possible? You argue about everything, pages at a time. You should have at least 50k posting. Mods might not be counting your post like the south doesnt count black votes

I know a guy in another board that has over 775,000 posts in 11 years.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd probably run and hide if I panicked like a little girl on the first drive of pre-season and continue to scream that a QB of a 12-4 team isn't any good. Yeah....sure Jan.

Yup, he doubled down again today that Trubisky isn't a good quarterback. Seems he has chosen to fall on that sword instead of simply admitting he knows fuck all about quarterbacks. Not that its needed to be said. His track record already speaks it. The only thing he ever got right was that Cutler wouldn't amount to anything here.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I guess we have differing opinions as to what constitutes a "terrible prediction" on CCS. To me, predicting a 3-13 season for a team that was 5-11 may be 'inaccurate', but its not 'terrible' by CCS standards. A 'terrible' prediction would be saying that Zach Miller will be replacing Mark Helfrich as Bears OC for 2019.

Predicting a 3-13 season for a team that goes 12-4 is a terrible prediction. This team was never going to only win 3 games.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gotta admit that was pretty far off. LOL.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Is being on a 12 win team the mark of a good QB? I'll pass on the good news to Rex.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yup, he doubled down again today that Trubisky isn't a good quarterback. Seems he has chosen to fall on that sword instead of simply admitting he knows fuck all about quarterbacks. Not that its needed to be said. His track record already speaks it. The only thing he ever got right was that Cutler wouldn't amount to anything here.

Is my knowing fuck all about QBs your argument for Trubisky being good?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You and I both know its a complete waste of time to actually present any objective argument to you. Now go back to licking your wounds loser. 2-1

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hi mick. Happy New Year. I have a question for the year, then back to enjoying life away from here.

Would you say Nagy or Klopp is the better coach?

*trick question

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hi mick. Happy New Year. I have a question for the year, then back to enjoying life away from here.

Would you say Nagy or Klopp is the better coach?

*trick question

Happy New Year to you buddy.

Right now I'd go with Nagy. I think his "results achieved vs results that would have likely been achieved with the same players by a different coach" is currently higher than Clippety's.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Klopp was one dirty elbow away from winning the champions league