They did that in the 04-05 season actually...[/quote]

I'm going to guess Razz knew that when he typed it... :dance:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="R K"]

I'm going to guess Razz knew that when he typed it... :dance:[/quote]

Now I think we're all just confusing eachother, I know about the glowing puck... my response was to Tater lol.

:text-imnewhere: :text-givemebeer:

Razzberry

Liked Posts:
It probably helped that the Hawks sucked back then, but I still have no idea what I did for the 2004-05 season. I think the entire country of Canada hibernated for the year.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
[quote name="Razzberry"]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FoxTrax

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAqfSBEwJgE[/youtube][/quote]

I got noting against Nolan, but wow, kind of an arrogant move in an all-star game... but above that, who is dumb enough to throw their hat on the ice for a hat trick at an all-star game!

Razzberry

Liked Posts:
Really? That is still one of my favourite goals of all time because of the point. I remember watching it live and thinking it was the greatest thing ever (granted, I was 12).

Nolan played for the Sharks then, so he scored that hat trick on home ice. That's why the fans were so excited about it. I'm sure if Kane or Toews scored a hat trick in an All-Star game in Chicago there would be hats too.

nana

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Stu Grimson"]

Yesterday before the first goal... like after the first 7 minutes or so... I said in the chat "Well fans, your Hawks have finally arrived"... everyone was obviously being pessimistic and saying how "they need to score first before theyve arrived etc..." I said... are you kidding? They keep playing like this and they're going to score around 10 goals... well they did and they scored 7. Eye test, people.[/quote]

That is not accurate.

Really hope they win game 6 in Philly. Yes, it would be amazing for them to be on their home ice with their fans, but you just don't tempt sports karma by hoping for a loss in order to draw a game 7 back in Chicago (seems obvious to me, but it has been discussed a lot in the media). Glad to know there will be some brave Hawks fans there to represent!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="nana"]

That is not accurate.

Really hope they win game 6 in Philly. Yes, it would be amazing for them to be on their home ice with their fans, but you just don't tempt sports karma by hoping for a loss in order to draw a game 7 back in Chicago (seems obvious to me, but it has been discussed a lot in the media). Glad to know there will be some brave Hawks fans there to represent![/quote]

go check the trascript

nana

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Stu Grimson"]

go check the trascript[/quote]

You and pmxc were going back and forth about the refs.

I said "it's been all CHI, I'll say it" and rosh said he was impressed by the hawks before you even made your comment.

GO HAWKS!

ginnie

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Razzberry"]It probably helped that the Hawks sucked back then, but I still have no idea what I did for the 2004-05 season. I think the entire country of Canada hibernated for the year.[/quote]

Umm, I think there was a big spike in the number of pregnancies from October-June that year...

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Razzberry"]It probably helped that the Hawks sucked back then, but I still have no idea what I did for the 2004-05 season. I think the entire country of Canada hibernated for the year.[/quote]

I watched the weather channel and simulated scores based on what city had the better temperature for the day. No lies I actually did this.

I believe the cup final was Florida/Dallas or something close to that.

Hawks didn't do so well that year. Started the season pretty decent but sucked balls late in the season esp in Feb.

Other than that I watched a crap load of HNIC classic games. Actually enjoyed them.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
All the drought means is that we are due for a win. Especially losing 3 times their this year.

Razzberry

Liked Posts:
[quote name="the canadian dream"]

I watched the weather channel and simulated scores based on what city had the better temperature for the day. No lies I actually did this.

I believe the cup final was Florida/Dallas or something close to that.

Hawks didn't do so well that year. Started the season pretty decent but sucked balls late in the season esp in Feb.

Other than that I watched a crap load of HNIC classic games. Actually enjoyed them.[/quote]

215556341_JEiqW-L-2.jpg