CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
b59a10b4cef8d01f8172bd3697b1c922.jpg

Hail Grimson,,, the wicked mod is dead.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Exactly, it is immeasurable. Therefore, I am neither right nor wrong. Furthermore, in a prediction thread on a baseball forum, it is merely MY prediction that it will make a difference. So pardon me if I take exception for the people who want to insist I'm wrong. Take the metrics and stick them where ever, but don't tell me I'm wrong, and suggest I'm disrespecting Renteria. Give your opinion and move on. It's as simple as that!

Some people here have this attitude like they're smarter than everyone else, and I'd lay a hondo that most didn't even play the game, hence metric heads......

As if that counts for anything. I know you are unaware of this but you just called Bill James dumb.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
So it sounds like you wanted to keep RR and are against the hiring of Maddon. I don't think there was any mention by anyone of RR being trash by anyone other than you (you mad?).

So with what the Cubs are trying to achieve.... top talent in the farm system, supplemented with FA signings and managing this top talent once they hit the bigs, you want to keep RR in place, let him keep his job and not hurt his feelings, when he is an unproven major league manager as opposed to bringing in a top tier, proven manager to get this team to a higher level. Its a no brainer, Cubs would have been stupid to pass up the chance at Maddon. Who knows if Renteria will ever get another sniff at a managerial position?

You are free to create as many men with your straw as you wish.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Billy Beane says, "Hello."

:smh: Cherry picking other names now? :lol: Maybe ask the A's fans how they feel about him right now? :dunno: It seems he's under a lot of scrutiny right now. The A's better win again this year, or it might just be Billy Mudd.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
:smh: Cherry picking other names now? :lol: Maybe ask the A's fans how they feel about him right now? :dunno: It seems he's under a lot of scrutiny right now. The A's better win again this year, or it might just be Billy Mudd.

Wouldn't it be easier for you to actually be an adult and admit you were wrong? Being wrong does not make you less of a human ya know.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
No cherry picking. Just easily defeating another one of your poorly reasoned arguments.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Wouldn't it be easier for you to actually be an adult and admit you were wrong? Being wrong does not make you less of a human ya know.

LOL, what was I wrong about? Do tell. :yep:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
about needing to play the game to know the game.

Ahhhhhh, LOL @ you. Here's my quote I believe you are referring to:

Exactly, it is immeasurable. Therefore, I am neither right nor wrong. Furthermore, in a prediction thread on a baseball forum, it is merely MY prediction that it will make a difference. So pardon me if I take exception for the people who want to insist I'm wrong. Take the metrics and stick them where ever, but don't tell me I'm wrong, and suggest I'm disrespecting Renteria. Give your opinion and move on. It's as simple as that!

Some people here have this attitude like they're smarter than everyone else, and I'd lay a hondo that most didn't even play the game, hence metric heads......

I was referring to you jerks, as evidenced by the words "Some people here". But it doesn't surprise me that you have to cherry pick MLB GM's to make yourself sound smart. And as I said, Beane has really set himself up this year to look bad. We'll see what happens, but great point! :smh:

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Ahhhhhh, LOL @ you. Here's my quote I believe you are referring to:

I was referring to you jerks, as evidenced by the words "Some people here". But it doesn't surprise me that you have to cherry pick MLB GM's to make yourself sound smart. And as I said, Beane has really set himself up this year to look bad. We'll see what happens, but great point! :smh:

Your comment does not limit it to this board even if you say so. You might be over 18, but no one is confusing you as an adult as you discuss.

You are the reason I'm a hater and that Cub Fans get such a negative image. Congrats on that. :clap:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Your comment does not limit it to this board even if you say so. You might be over 18, but no one is confusing you as an adult as you discuss.

You are the reason I'm a hater and that Cub Fans get such a negative image. Congrats on that. :clap:

I posted what I said, and I even explained what I meant with what I said, and you still insist that it means something else. :dunno: Nice comeback, and thank you for being the typical Sox fan.:clap:

Edit to add: And You're the reason I will feel the need to remind you all season just how good the Cubs will be, and everything that they do better than the Sox.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll put money you never even made your little league all star team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I'll put money you never even made your little league all star team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I just topped out a Division 1 College ball, but after all, baseball was my 2nd sport. :dunno:

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I posted what I said, and I even explained what I meant with what I said, and you still insist that it means something else. :dunno: Nice comeback, and thank you for being the typical Sox fan.:clap:

Edit to add: And You're the reason I will feel the need to remind you all season just how good the Cubs will be, and everything that they do better than the Sox.
and the stereotype rolls on....

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, I just topped out a Division 1 College ball, but after all, baseball was my 2nd sport. :dunno:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

[video=youtube;Ru0FfuACPbc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru0FfuACPbc[/video]

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
silence, with all the meatballs can you fix us some garlic bread and pasta to go with it? Please :begs: