dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Uhhhh... I think I already said I didn't see a thread. So not sure what you want from me? Are you here to derail this thread and make it about yourself somehow?

So you didn't see it then? It was on page one. I was just letting you know that we already had a UDFA thread with plenty of info in it but i'm sure you simply just overlooked it.

Don't think you need me to derail this thread when only half the posts in it are even talking about UDFA's already because the usual suspects are in here....LOL

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'm a little bitter that Pace decided to completely ignore the trenches in this draft, but I guess that's the way it fell. The UDFA that moves my needle the most is Alex Bars out of ND. Loads of experience and coming from a football family. He backed up Nelson as a Freshman, then started all 12 games his soph year and 13 games his junior year before having a season ending injury his senior season. Reuniting him with Hiestand. My #calledit is that he will be Kyle Longs replacement.

I am always puzzled by pre-draft talk of BPA followed by post-draft criticism that the GM “ignored” a position.

Can’t draft everybody.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
So you didn't see it then? It was on page one. I was just letting you know that we already had a UDFA thread with plenty of info in it but i'm sure you simply just overlooked it.

Don't think you need me to derail this thread when only half the posts in it are even talking about UDFA's already because the usual suspects are in here....LOL

Why do you feel the need to do this?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Weird thing that i don't think i've ever seen you ask one of the troll crew why they need to do what they do to me. That's so odd. I mean you can't say that i'm the one going at anyone first because i don't go at anyone that doesn't come at me first so please tell me why i don't see you asking that crew why they do what they do to me every single time i post? That's if you can honestly answer that without twisting it around to somehow look different then it really is. He said he didn't see a UDFA thread so i simply told him that there is in fact a UDFA thread that we've all been posting in since the second the draft ended.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Weird thing that i don't think i've ever seen you ask one of the troll crew why they need to do what they do to me. That's so odd. I mean you can't say that i'm the one going at anyone first because i don't go at anyone that doesn't come at me first so please tell me why i don't see you asking that crew why they do what they do to me every single time i post? That's if you can honestly answer that without twisting it around to somehow look different then it really is. He said he didn't see a UDFA thread so i simply told him that there is in fact a UDFA thread that we've all been posting in since the second the draft ended.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

You?
I like his UDFA class. Word of the Nagy, Pace regime is getting out.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
good..another poison thread.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Uhhhm I've now said it twice that I didn't see it. <~~~ that is the third time

I have since seen it, because I went and looked again after you called me out for an honest mistake. Thanks for that btw.

My initial hope was to have a reasonable conversation about what we got, player wise, after the draft was over but apparently I am going to argue with you about my mistake instead. Hope you are enjoying yourself, another thread successfully derailed.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

You must think there is some conspiracy against you. That is all I take from this, that you think this thread was about you somehow. You didn't even start the original UDFA thread, you just got butt hurt cause I posted another one erroneously.

Hopefully we can still manage to survive as a message board collective even though I accidentally posted a duplicate thread.

Last edited:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The entire first page of this thread is discussing UDFA's. I see no troll attempts other than you. Why do you do this?

TL1961

Liked Posts:

It’s like children. You blame them, but just cannot stop

You wonder why people beat up on you? You mentioned not once, but several tomes tbat a thread was unnecessary and kept it going.

You just don’t let anything go.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
“I wouldn’t be so paranoid if everyone weren’t out to get me”. ?

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I am always puzzled by pre-draft talk of BPA followed by post-draft criticism that the GM “ignored” a position.

Can’t draft everybody.

Fallacy of generalization ignoring individual differences. Unless you mean that you are directly saying HawkBear himself was guilty of talking pre-draft of BPA and then post-draft criticizing Pace for ignoring a position?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fallacy of generalization ignoring individual differences. Unless you mean that you are directly saying HawkBear himself was guilty of talking pre-draft of BPA and then post-draft criticizing Pace for ignoring a position?
Yeah....I never talked about BPA pre-draft. I was just simply stating an opinion of my distaste of not drafting in the trenches. That's the way the board fell, which is exactly what Pace said in his post draft presser. I then countered that by saying I really like the Alex Bars UDFA. It's fairly obvious with only 5 draft picks the Bears can't address every position.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Yeah....I never talked about BPA pre-draft. I was just simply stating an opinion of my distaste of not drafting in the trenches. That's the way the board fell, which is exactly what Pace said in his post draft presser. I then countered that by saying I really like the Alex Bars UDFA. It's fairly obvious with only 5 draft picks the Bears can't address every position.

I figured. TL was doing that whole "I love it when everyone here on CCS is inconsistent" while failing to track to see if the PERSON he is quoting is one of those inconsistent posters or not.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It’s like children. You blame them, but just cannot stop

You wonder why people beat up on you? You mentioned not once, but several tomes tbat a thread was unnecessary and kept it going.

You just don’t let anything go.

So you don't want to honestly answer the question i asked you which gives me your answer without having to see you say it.

It's real easy folks, stop coming at me because i never go at anyone first and if you can't do that then all i'm simply doing is defending myself. This is the old "You can dish it out but you can't take it" and that's the truth.