2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
fine not deserved, but I'm not surprised.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
next game gawn get interstin'.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I'm absolutely stunned Nazr got nothing. I was expecting suspension for the rest of the series for shoving the golden boy to the ground and he didn't even get a fine. David Stern must not have decided the punishment on this one.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Why is it shocking? It's the standard fine for criticizing referees, Phil Jackson has been doing it for 25 years and always got fined and Thibs knew what he was doing when he did it. Its nothing more than posturing by Thibs. He is trying to set up the officiating for the rest of the series, that is it.

The Spurs have a beef with the commissioner much more so than the Bulls have a beef.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why is it shocking? It's the standard fine for criticizing referees, Phil Jackson has been doing it for 25 years and always got fined and Thibs knew what he was doing when he did it. Its nothing more than posturing by Thibs. He is trying to set up the officiating for the rest of the series, that is it.

The Spurs have a beef with the commissioner much more so than the Bulls have a beef.
I honestly don't think anyone is surprised. I expected a fine the moment I heard the words come out of his mouth and I'm sure everyone else did too.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
35 seems high no? when did thibs become mark cuban

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Hope he keeps it for years! :D

I'm hoping there will be an even better gif made after tommorows game.
Maybe a good leg sweep.

4.jpg

Last edited:

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Listening to Miami sports radio this morning, all they can talk about is "how dare Thibs call James a flopper"...The Bulls are playing nothing short of "thug-ball"...

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nazr isn't getting anything more, because James flopped on the push. No way the league with its "anti-flop" rhetoric can do more to Nazr for that.

czman

Liked Posts:
Mark Cuban has been fined 1.8+ million dollars since 2000. I don't think 35k is high at all. Mark Jackson was just fined 25k. I think 25k would have been more appropriate, but 35k is not overly excessive. It has nothing to do with the NBA hating the Bulls either.

You talk about the refs you get fined. Coaches know it and they do it. Most consider it money well spent.

Freakyslow15

Liked Posts:
Nazr isn't getting anything more, because James flopped on the push. No way the league with its "anti-flop" rhetoric can do more to Nazr for that.

LeBron didn't flop, gimme a break. Nazr is 6'10", 250, and a pretty strong dude. He shoved LBJ when he wasn't looking. It wasn't crazy-violent, but it was hard enough to knock him down.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
LeBron didn't flop, gimme a break. Nazr is 6'10", 250, and a pretty strong dude. He shoved LBJ when he wasn't looking. It wasn't crazy-violent, but it was hard enough to knock him down.

knock him down...sure.

propel him 10+ feet across the court?...flop.

what about the "loose ball foul" where he tripped on himself and backwards summersalted into his own bench?

its odd watching the most athletic player in the NBA flying all of the court with the faintest touch.