Thibs fined $35000!

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Mark Jackson 7th? Thibbs 8th? Do those writers not pay attention to the sport? :shrug:

Apparently not, I don't think Lionel Hollins down in Memphis spent all year juggling an injured roster without his MVP.

czman

Liked Posts:
Apparently not, I don't think Lionel Hollins down in Memphis spent all year juggling an injured roster without his MVP.

A lot of the juggling is due to Tibs playing guys heavy minutes. There is a reason the Bulls have been one of the most injured teams since he has taken over. When you ride guys as hard as he does for as long as he does their bodies will start to break down.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
A lot of the juggling is due to Tibs playing guys heavy minutes. There is a reason the Bulls have been one of the most injured teams since he has taken over. When you ride guys as hard as he does for as long as he does their bodies will start to break down.

That's been the knock on him for a while now. Yet players don't seem to mind the coaching style, and one would think they would considering it's their bodies being pounded on...or perhaps they just don't say anything.

*Shrugs

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's been the knock on him for a while now. Yet players don't seem to mind the coaching style, and one would think they would considering it's their bodies being pounded on...or perhaps they just don't say anything.

*Shrugs
Maybe they like playing 40 minutes a night. :dunno:

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
LeBron didn't flop, gimme a break. Nazr is 6'10", 250, and a pretty strong dude. He shoved LBJ when he wasn't looking. It wasn't crazy-violent, but it was hard enough to knock him down.

Knock him down sure, but watch lebron's feet and his right arm, he propels himself accross the floor...

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
LeBron didn't flop, gimme a break. Nazr is 6'10", 250, and a pretty strong dude. He shoved LBJ when he wasn't looking. It wasn't crazy-violent, but it was hard enough to knock him down.

Lebron flopped. It's obvious. He's pound for pound one of the strongest players in the NBA. Take a look at when he tried to take Boozer down with a forearm shiver during the regular season. He propelled himself into Boozer & Boozer barely moved. Those two are about equal in size & strength. Yet Nazr, who is not stronger than either of them, can toss James around like a rag doll? Gimme a break.

It reminds me of when he said "Hinrich tackled me." Riiiiiight. Lebron barreled into Hinrich, head down, off balance on the play & was already falling when Kirk grabbed him to make sure he went down with him. Yet to hear Lebron tell it, Kirk grabbed him & threw him to the ground & broke his nail. It's really sad to see such an amazing player have to result to BS, bush league tactics to get an advantage HE DOESN'T EVEN NEED!

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:

I am shocked that George Karl won in a landslide. Especially after round 1 I figured the award was a toss up between Thibbs, Jackson, and Spolstra with either Jackson or Thibbs winning it.

czman

Liked Posts:
I am shocked that George Karl won in a landslide. Especially after round 1 I figured the award was a toss up between Thibbs, Jackson, and Spolstra with either Jackson or Thibbs winning it.

I am pretty sure it is voted on before the playoffs start.